Multiplatform EA Sports College Football 25

So hyped for this, I saw the expensive pre-order edition is full of ultimate team type stuff so I'm hoping they put some care into the regular Dynasty Mode. I'm ready to take lowly New Mexico and make them into a powerhouse full of converted Athletes lol.

So hyped for this, I saw the expensive pre-order edition is full of ultimate team type stuff so I'm hoping they put some care into the regular Dynasty Mode. I'm ready to take lowly New Mexico and make them into a powerhouse full of converted Athletes lol.
Also pre-ordered. Not sure what team I'll go with yet. Alabama, Michigan, Notre Dame, San Diego State, create-a-school.

Also pre-ordered. Not sure what team I'll go with yet. Alabama, Michigan, Notre Dame, San Diego State, create-a-school.
It’s always the same playbook for me. Play a handful of seasons with Alabama to get it out of my system, then take a former powerhouse like Nebraska or Miami and rebuild them, then take a 1* school and rebuild them.

I'm pretty bummed this isn't actually coming out on PC like they said it was a month ago. Which is weird because the latest Madden came out on PC.

It’s always the same playbook for me. Play a handful of seasons with Alabama to get it out of my system, then take a former powerhouse like Nebraska or Miami and rebuild them, then take a 1* school and rebuild them.
On the PS2 versions you could plug in a USB keyboard to put all the real names in for every single team. I probably spent more time doing that than actually playing the game.

But no Arch GOAT in the game?

Definitely a call in sick day when it releases.

On the PS2 versions you could plug in a USB keyboard to put all the real names in for every single team. I probably spent more time doing that than actually playing the game.

Can the player still do that? Will I be able to use any type of keyboard in order to put all the real names in?

9Wn5qX.jpg

Last edited:
The game could be a Madden clone, reskined BS, and I am still buying it..and probably the next three years "sight unseen". NC-Dub was the innovative football franchise/superior to Madden every year during its initial run, and I hope that it continues that legacy with its return.

Back