PBP DWCS 2022: Week 9, Sept. 20, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 9 of DWCS 2022? (Get the right answer and win 1M Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would definitely kick someone's ass tonight for $5000 but I didn't get the call. Oh well. Maybe next season. Thanks for the thread gio. I've really come to enjoy these Tuesday night pbp threads with the usual crowd.

I would definitely kick someone's ass tonight for $5000 but I didn't get the call. Oh well. Maybe next season. Thanks for the thread gio. I've really come to enjoy these Tuesday night pbp threads with the usual crowd.

Glad you're here, Jack.

Good by you as always @giovanni_ss

The Tuesday PBP is the sophisticated, more successful older brother of the weekend PBPs

I expect great things from Nurullo Aliev as a prospect from Tajikistan and look forward to seeing more Tajiks in the UFC soon, Samandar Murodov is a name to remember.

@rorschach51 i fucked up the link on the first one. so here.
Afr3rZ8.gif

Same. Even if I did get invited I don't know if I could do it. I'd miss the boys at Buffalo Wild Wings too much on Tuesday and Saturday nights.

Back