PBP DWCS 2021: Week 6, Oct. 5, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts are given out on Week 6 of 2021's DWCS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
OGC.4b3a69c3188bd39f2a7f23f51a8787ac

remind me to take your bets when online betting gets legalized in my state this week
<Lmaoo>
nice man
I wouldn’t recommend it yet I’m still getting better I’ve lost nearly as much as I’ve won but once I get good I will share my pickswith anyone, life isn’t a race I love seeing everyone get bread :)

I wouldn't have been upset at signing holmes, now he going to be on "looking for a fight"?

You already frackin watched him fight

Mouths: "Thank you Dana"

In mind: *You bald mf'er making me fight twice to get signed...*

It's happened every episode this season I think.

Just the one sitting there head in his hands.
Nah, the first couple of weeks he literally signed every winner, and even one loser.

Reactions: TCE
I wouldn’t recommend it yet I’m still getting better I’ve lost nearly as much as I’ve won but once I get good I will share my pickswith anyone, life isn’t a race I love seeing everyone get bread :)
Doesn't help when there is outside influence (still sorry about the jose thing...lol...)

I'm just glad I look like Malott with my shirt off despite all this beer.
Ehh need to lose 10 for that ab definition. And I still train <6>

I could not cut to 170. Ehh maybe it would be rough I'm tall but 170 is like 10 years ago. I would likely fail.

Nah, the first couple of weeks he literally signed every winner, and even one loser.

Just checked, the first two episodes he went nuts and signed all winners (and one loser). After that, on a couple episodes, he's left one sitting in the chair and signed everyone else except for episode 5, where he only signed two fighters.

This is the third episode now he's left one sitting there depressed in the chair..

Mo Miller, Stephen Nguyen and now Joe Holmes, he's left hanging there.

Oooh Slava Borschev is a fun fighter

Just checked, the first two episodes he went nuts and signed all winners (and one loser). After that, on a couple episodes, he's left one sitting in the chair and signed everyone else except for episode 5, where he only signed two fighters.

This is the third episode now he's left one sitting there depressed in the chair..
Yeah that sounds about right.

Reactions: TCE
Back