DWCS 2020 Week 2, Tuesday Aug. 11, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out at the end of DWCS 2020 Week 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm interested if he broke his humerus or it's just dislocated. I've had a v bad arm injury, it's not fun I can tell you. Bolts / plates / screws....
It looked like the elbow bent the wrong way. Don't think a bone broke. Hopefully not.

Orthopedic doctors will want Plain films/xrays
AP/Lateral Humerus
AP/Lateral/ oblique Elbow
AP/Lateral forearm

ESPN+ is such fucking garbage. I wanted to watch this later because I missed the live broadcast, but it's not even up on the site anymore.

Laramie is definitely UFC ready.

Yanez too.

Kasanganay and McKenna are definitely not.
McKenna will go down swinging though. It’s not doing her any favors, but she’ll make some good fights. She might put a few fighters away on aggression. She does hit hard. But straweight is a shark tank, so I don’t see her becoming ranked soon

McKenna will go down swinging though. It’s not doing her any favors, but she’ll make some good fights. She might put a few fighters away on aggression. She does hit hard. But straweight is a shark tank, so I don’t see her becoming ranked soon
I'll be rooting for her.

Laramie is definitely UFC ready.

Yanez too.

Kasanganay and McKenna are definitely not.

TUF was way better at least they had to win 3 fights (sometimes more) to get in. Now they are just handing out contracts like candy.

smh

This app is pretty shitty and its search engine is awful. Got home after the contender series last night and couldn't find it on demand. Anybody know how to find it? Or if they add it at a later date? I didn't watch week 1 live either but I was able to find it easily the next day.

This app is pretty shitty and its search engine is awful. Got home after the contender series last night and couldn't find it on demand. Anybody know how to find it? Or if they add it at a later date? I didn't watch week 1 live either but I was able to find it easily the next day.
I'm looking for the replay too and they don't seem to have it up yet. wtf?

Who was the commentator with Felder?
{<huh}

Also Dana looking stacked at the end.

She was fun to watch and has talent. Hopefully they don't drop her in the deep end too soon.

ESPN+ is such fucking garbage. I wanted to watch this later because I missed the live broadcast, but it's not even up on the site anymore.
Try again, cuz I was initially pissed when my family needed me during fights (the audacity!?). When back later that night, and again this morning. No problems, was pleasantly surprised.

Yep. Went to ESPN+/ Watch/ Schedule & Replays. Also got there by entering "Fighter Name vs. Fighter Name"/ Search. Came right up. That said, I've had spotty results on the app before, but always found a way in.

Orthopedic doctors will want Plain films/xrays
AP/Lateral Humerus
AP/Lateral/ oblique Elbow
AP/Lateral forearm
Anyone got any info about the dudes arm situation?? Elbow or humerus fracture or dislocation.

Back