Duterte Harry v2: Duterte Harry, Part 2: Jagged Alliances

Hahaha, we finally have somebody to argue FOR Duterte!

THISGONBGUD.gif
It's always nice to hear opposing viewpoints, when it can be a rational conversation. I supported many things that Duterte had promised, like raises for police and teachers.....and fireworks, videoke, and illegal muffler restrictions. The country is much too noisy and undisciplined....and I appreciated his proposals with that. And ridding the country of corruption (the biggest problem, by far) is always good. Yet, he has done none of that, at least in my region (Visayas). Just my report from here.

Duterte now claims to have thrown a kidnapper out of a helicopter. Says he will do this to corrupt officials.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/28/d...hrew-a-man-out-of-a-helicopter/#ixzz4UBLzqZHC

Lets see if he will throw Delima and Abnoy Aquino out of a helicopter also Mar Roxas..

Those are the so called yellow party they are the opposition against Duterte but I am no band wagoner even though I don't support Duterte I also can't support those politicians specially the previous administration it is their fuck up policies and ineptness that lead to all this Duterte debacle.

It's always nice to hear opposing viewpoints, when it can be a rational conversation. I supported many things that Duterte had promised, like raises for police and teachers.....and fireworks, videoke, and illegal muffler restrictions. The country is much too noisy and undisciplined....and I appreciated his proposals with that. And ridding the country of corruption (the biggest problem, by far) is always good. Yet, he has done none of that, at least in my region (Visayas). Just my report from here.

I also supported his secularist and some of his law and order policies a lot of it makes sense I almost voted for him until I realized the guy is a hardcore leftist and may decided to rock the boat so hard that eventually everyone falls off.

I can't justify his methods its like getting rid of termites on a wooden house with a flame thrower!!.

Reminds me of Argentina in the 1970s when they 'disappeared' people by throwing them out of helicopters over the ocean
Navy school of mechanics was the epicenter of the human rights violations (torture, killings, kiling people by dropping from the air, kidnappings, disappearances of babies)

So is Duterte going to screw the economy, or is he doing no worse than previous admins?

So is Duterte going to screw the economy, or is he doing no worse than previous admins?

Previous addmins maybe more corrupt,but Duterte's personality and his seeming disregard for human rights is causing foreign investors to leave.

His connections with the communist party is making bussines owners to pull out or stop spending.

But his appologist will ignore all that even when Duterte himself will say he will kill Criminals without trial and has said recently that he will kill Human rights activist if they intervene and has recently addmitted killing people in the streets of Davao.

But nah don't mind that the Media is biassed they are all againts Duterte...because all The News agencies arround the World are being paid by the rival politicians like Mar Roxas and Robredo.

Navy school of mechanics was the epicenter of the human rights violations (torture, killings, kiling people by dropping from the air, kidnappings, disappearances of babies)

There were rumors it also happened during the Marcos regime pushing people off helicopters.

And how so? have you been to the Philippines, he is keeping the peace and trying to stop the spread of the Drugs he is the right pressident for the philippines.
Personally I don't care if a drug lord is killed whose peddling hard drugs but the president admitting to murdering drug addicts is insane.

Previous addmins maybe more corrupt,but Duterte's personality and his seeming disregard for human rights is causing foreign investors to leave.

His connections with the communist party is making bussines owners to pull out or stop spending.

But his appologist will ignore all that even when Duterte himself will say he will kill Criminals without trial and has said recently that he will kill Human rights activist if they intervene and has recently addmitted killing people in the streets of Davao.

But nah don't mind that the Media is biassed they are all againts Duterte...because all The News agencies arround the World are being paid by the rival politicians like Mar Roxas and Robredo.
That's not how media works bud...If Trump says "grab by the pussy" didn't it spread like wildfire across the globe? Media have common sources. But of course the like to spin every news to get the views...Again, media back home are at it with "investors threaten to leave" those scary tactics...guess who has most monopoly on Media & utilities corporations in the Philippines? That given Durterte hasn't even complete a full year term...

Personally I don't care if a drug lord is killed whose peddling hard drugs but the president admitting to murdering drug addicts is insane.

According to his spokes person that claim by the President is just hyperbole.

Mislead foreigngers? biased News? where did I heard that before...

But go on continue beliece that I guess all news sources are biased for reporting what the pressidents says.......

So when he addmitted killing people in Davao and joining the NPA rally that that is biased too I guess....

You're putting words in my mouth, I didn't say all news sources are biased. Try harder bro

Because the current opposition are lame ducks and corrupt themselves, the previous administration is retarded.

And becaue ecause there are people who keeps burying their head in the sand, just look at some of his defenders in this thread they don't even support him but they themselves make excuses for Dutertes questionable policies here.

And the Philippine identity politics for a long has always been based personality worship like Aquino and Marcos loyalist those two political families have contributed greatly to the decline of the government. The current Philippine constitution only dates back from 1987 it was set up by the Aquinos they did it because they say Marcos change the constitution so since then almost all administrations wants to re define the constitution.

Because the previous administrations fucked up big time, but this does not excuse Duterte or any other politician, Duterte has openly said he will kill drug addicts and Criminals and will absolved Police of Crimes when they Kill suspected drug dealers.

I don't give a fuck about Drug dealers and Robbers I am glad they are dead but BUT We all know how the Drug problem have corrupted the police Duterte himself said it that it corrupted even the police so how can we be sure that the police are targeting real criminals? How can we trust the police this time? Just because Duterte said so? So we really don't know who are the good or bad cops.. so this is why we are very critical of Duterte giving the police justification to arrest people.

I guess if you are accused of being a criminal and get killed by the cops it is hard for you to defend yourself in court!!

Lol at this guy.. The people wanted change, so they voted for a president who THEY KNOW WILL PUNISH BAD PEOPLE. HE OPENLY SAID THIS DURING HIS CAMPAIGN. HE IS KNOWN TO BE LIKE THIS THAT'S WHY HE'S LOVED IN DAVAO CITY, the place where he was mayor for a long time. These are not excuses. I understand some people do not agree to his ways, but is what it is, and again that's why his poll ratings have been very positive the past months. Don't listen to the news, drop by the Philippines and check if you'll see dead bodies littered everywhere like they show on the news. They are sensationalising everything Duterte has been saying to make it sound bad.

Duterte now claims to have thrown a kidnapper out of a helicopter. Says he will do this to corrupt officials.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/28/d...hrew-a-man-out-of-a-helicopter/#ixzz4UBLzqZHC

If you're living in a country which has been one of the poorest in the world for more than a decade, also considered one of the most dangerous countries in the world and most corrupt, would you rather have them thrown out of a helicopter or not? that's why the Filipinos don't care if he does that or not.

Hahaha, we finally have somebody to argue FOR Duterte!

THISGONBGUD.gif

it's time to bring some real talk back into this thread. not a one man show of a guy crying and misleading people like he has his own agenda.

Back