Duterte Harry v2: Duterte Harry, Part 2: Jagged Alliances

Once again I'm just trying to educate you all on what's going on here. I don't understand all of Duterte's plans and initiatives, and like I said I didn't even vote for him or follow the news closely. But I just think you guys need to know the truth somehow. My posts are more of a warning to "know who you listen to" instead of just believing everything that you hear and see.

The media nowadays and even online platforms are being used as a tool for politics rather than for unbiased reporting and it's really sad. Actually, this recent election showed me how fucked up and shameless the media can be and it's pretty baffling to be honest as to how it distorts the perception of countries all over the world. When I accidentally stumbled upon this thread and I saw @ShinkanPo crying like an entitled bitch and threatening to leave our country it just triggered me so hard lol. Dude no one is stopping you from leaving the country so feel free to leave. No need to ask for sympathy from Shertards and spreading bullshit across the boards.

Sure the Philippines is still a shithole, but it's not currently a war zone with littered bodies and there are indeed a lot of positive changes. Most Filipinos SO FAR are happy with the developments and hopefully everything goes well in the future. Like I said, if you don't believe me then feel free to drop by for a vacation. If you're near Manila then I can even meet up and grab a few beers if you want.

I'll try to refrain from posting in this thread anymore since I don't want to engage with debates anymore since I find them pointless

Once again I'm just trying to educate you all on what's going on here. I don't understand all of Duterte's plans and initiatives, and like I said I didn't even vote for him or follow the news closely. But I just think you guys need to know the truth somehow. My posts are more of a warning to "know who you listen to" instead of just believing everything that you hear and see.

The media nowadays and even online platforms are being used as a tool for politics rather than for unbiased reporting and it's really sad. Actually, this recent election showed me how fucked up and shameless the media can be and it's pretty baffling to be honest as to how it distorts the perception of countries all over the world. When I accidentally stumbled upon this thread and I saw @ShinkanPo crying like an entitled bitch and threatening to leave our country it just triggered me so hard lol. Dude no one is stopping you from leaving the country so feel free to leave. No need to ask for sympathy from Shertards and spreading bullshit across the boards.

Sure the Philippines is still a shithole, but it's not currently a war zone with littered bodies and there are indeed a lot of positive changes. Most Filipinos SO FAR are happy with the developments and hopefully everything goes well in the future. Like I said, if you don't believe me then feel free to drop by for a vacation. If you're near Manila then I can even meet up and grab a few beers if you want.

I'll try to refrain from posting in this thread anymore since I don't want to engage with debates anymore since I find them pointless

You are really having a meltdown you are now a typical Dutertard who melts down here when he sees some one crticizing Duterte.

crime and corruption in the Philippines is terrible. From a first world country to third world. no one trusts the government. i had a friend in the US visit the Philippines last year and she kept crying seeing all these children on the streets. there's so much more negative shit to write but it would take me all day to write. Like I said look at things on the perspective of Filipinos.

How is killing addicts and dealers going to keep children off the streets? If their parents have been murdered by cops and vigilantes where the fuck else are they going to go?

do you really think China will give up it's right to claiming parts of the South China Sea? Do you really think China gives a fuck about any other country aside from US and Russia? China gives ZERO FUCKS. You really think we can go to war with China? LMAO. Duterte understands that this is a lost cause and that's why part of his trip to China is to undergo some negotiations. You worry about your pride, when in fact thousands of Filipino fishermen needed their jobs back so they can feed their starving families. He seems to be trying to get something out of nothing and in fact he returned to the Philippines with news that Filipino fishermen can now fish again in disputed territories and also signed a 24B worth of financing agreements with China. Sounds smart if you ask me. Did Noynoy Aquino do anything beneficial to the situation of our fishermen?

You can use some critical thinking next time before you open your mouth.

Again you are going on with your Noynoy Aquino did not do anything offcourse he did not do anything because he is a retard, and yes we are not capable of fighting against China.

But Dutertards like you seem to always jump the gun for you imposing territorial rights like bringing up the arbitration case = going to war with China...

You sound like a typical Internet Duterte supporter in social media with that "We can't go to war with China" no body is asking to go to war with China but I am sorry I also don't think scaling back military ties with the US just so China will allow our Fishermen in the area is very smart.

Again you are going on with your Noynoy Aquino did not do anything offcourse he did not do anything because he is a retard, and yes we are not capable of fighting against China.

But Dutertards like you seem to always jump the gun for you imposing territorial rights like bringing up the arbitration case = going to war with China...

You sound like a typical Internet Duterte supporter in social media with that "We can't go to war with China" no body is asking to go to war with China but I am sorry I also don't think scaling back military ties with the US just so China will allow our Fishermen in the area is very smart.

because the only way China will listen is if you go to war with them. if it has not been evident to you the whole time then you're too naive lol. they've already built a fortress in the area, do you think peaceful talks will suffice? Joint military exercises with Russia? Aircraft Carriers? Jesus you're too dumb to be reasoned with. China has the upper hand right now and are definitely in control. If you think they're giving these territories back without a fight then you're terribly mistaken.

How is killing addicts and dealers going to keep children off the streets? If their parents have been murdered by cops and vigilantes where the fuck else are they going to go?

Dude i'm not going to educate you how dropping the crime rate can benefit a country. It's pretty obvious isn't it

because the only way China will listen is if you go to war with them. if it has not been evident to you the whole time then you're too naive lol. they've already built a fortress in the area, do you think peaceful talks will suffice? Joint military exercises with Russia? Aircraft Carriers? Jesus you're too dumb to be reasoned with. China has the upper hand right now and are definitely in control. If you think they're giving these territories back without a fight then you're terribly mistaken.

So scalling back ties with our long term allies and hurling insults at the UN will help?

So at what point we are going to appease the Chinese so what if they want Battanes next?

So scalling back ties with our long term allies and hurling insults at the UN will help?

So at what point we are going to appease the Chinese so what if they want Battanes next?

Wow so now China wants Batanes next? So you're now going to create what if scenarios now just to fit your argument? Jesus.

Politics is a game of strategy. You can talk and complain all you want but the truth is neither of us knows what's the complete details behind the government's long term plans and how they will play their cards.

You sound though like your an expert on things, and you're very passionate about the future of the Philippines that you regularly share your wisdom on Sherdog on how the country should be run. I really think you should run for office. Oh wait, I just showed the board that you're a lying sack of shit without critical thinking, desperately asking for sympathy since you're in "danger". Go ahead and leave the Philippines you entitled brat.

Wow so now China wants Batanes next? So you're now going to create what if scenarios now just to fit your argument? Jesus.

Politics is a game of strategy. You can talk and complain all you want but the truth is neither of us knows what's the complete details behind the government's long term plans and how they will play their cards.

You sound though like your an expert on things, and you're very passionate about the future of the Philippines that you regularly share your wisdom on Sherdog on how the country should be run. I really think you should run for office. Oh wait, I just showed the board that you're a lying sack of shit without critical thinking, desperately asking for sympathy since you're in "danger". Go ahead and leave the Philippines you entitled brat.

^
Exhibit A

Dutertard...

And appeasing the Chinese by moving the drills to a different location?

He already agreed to cooperate with China so why move the Military drills?

^
Exhibit A

Dutertard...

And appeasing the Chinese by moving the drills to a different location?

He already agreed to cooperate with China so why move the Military drills?

lol like I said we can only guess how they're going to play their cards. the thing is you think, me not answering your question means you're winning the argument. but it's just me being real when saying we don't know as much as the government knows. i'm sure they have plans and we'll see how it goes.

but of course you're an "expert" and you know what's good and bad for everyone right? there's a reason why you're a random sherdogger and not a world leader. it's because you lack the critical thinking to understand this and think your views are always correct.

and once again I exposed you as a lying sack of shit. but yeah keep on posting links because lying over an mma message board and posting links are all you know

lol like I said we can only guess how they're going to play their cards. the thing is you think, me not answering your question means you're winning the argument. but it's just me being real when saying we don't know as much as the government knows. i'm sure they have plans and we'll see how it goes.

but of course you're an "expert" and you know what's good and bad for everyone right? there's a reason why you're a random sherdogger and not a world leader. it's because you lack the critical thinking to understand this and think your views are always correct.

and once again I exposed you as a lying sack of shit. but yeah keep on posting links because lying over an mma message board and posting links are all you know

Winning an argument? Why would why I care starting to win arguments when I never started one here you budge in here you are the one swearing here not me bro.

I don't care about arguments I don't care if you disagree or anyone for that matter.

That's the main concern, and the worry is warranted. Duterte has admitted that he's a dictator and has already begun the process of amending the constitution to allow for an extended term and also less restriction on implementing martial law. He claims to be anti-corruption, yet he's aligned with Bongbong Marcos, a member of the most corrupt family in Filipino history. Filipinos should be concerned about the possible implications.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/768326/duterte-yes-im-a-dictator-so-what

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016...ng-martial-law-provision-in-Constitution.html

I'm afraid that harsh actions towards cracking down on the level of crime were warranted. The above poster is correct in saying that Philippines cannot really afford more sophisticated methods in dealing with the problem.

It remains to be seen whether Duterte will go down as a tough-on-crime President, or a tough-on-everyone that isn't pro-Duterte tyrant.

Duterte is sort of an outsider from a Philippine Political perspective so naturally people will trust him as a non corrupt politician.

He got this no nonsense Vibe at first so but after the Elections it is really apparent that his presidency will be problematic it is just unbelievable the things he say in public weather that is true or not that he killed People in Davao I don't think that is good for the country.

I like some of his social programs and his more secularist approach to leadership he is the first president to really put the Catholic church in its place for meddling in politics.

But I haven't had a lobotomy yet to say that he is an ideal president at this point, his position on having some of the NPA leaders free is kinda questionable as NPA opperations still continue in Mindanao.

And more questionable is his call to NPA to conduct anti Drug operations in their areas of influence calling out to the NPA who have been branded as Terrorist is ill advice as the NPA should never be legitimized.
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...-answer-duterte-s-call-to-join-fight-vs-drugs
http://www.thenational.ae/world/sou...ges-communist-rebels-to-kill-drug-traffickers

And as of august the communist party have already withdrew their support for Duterte because Duterte won't the rest of the rebels free. I just hope Duterte will never give this rebels amnesty as I don't believe they will cooperate no matter what.

So what Duterte made another Joke about killing corrupt politicians?

It is this statements by the president is what makes some of his policies to be questioned his vow to pardon cops is also alarming even if Duterte him self is a saint we cannot just assume the cops are all do gooders and won't abuse their power.

Police abuse and corruption in the Philippines is nothing new its good that Duterte is pointing this out but I also don't think giving the police impunity this early will help the situation.

Giving the state more power and responsibility and reasons to kill is not very smart in my book specially a state that has been proven time and time again to be corrupt and crime ridden.

The only thing you exposed here is your seeming bad temper and Duterte esque tantrums and your propensity to curse.

The only thing you exposed here is your seeming bad temper and Duterte esque tantrums and your propensity to curse.

It's okay for you to call people names like "Dutertard" and you call out people for cursing? lmao. The hypocrisy. I'm not even mad to be honest but you can assume that, the way you assume that you know the reason behind every decision made by the government.

Dude i'm not going to educate you how dropping the crime rate can benefit a country. It's pretty obvious isn't it

You're just trading one type of crime for another though. You're exchanging pushers on the corner for a police department full of literal murderers.

It's okay for you to call people names like "Dutertard" and you call out people for cursing? lmao. The hypocrisy. I'm not even mad to be honest but you can assume that, the way you assume that you know the reason behind every decision made by the government.

Nah I am not calling you out for cursing I don't mind cursing on the forums I am just stating that all you have shown here is again your propensity for personal attacks and cursing.

Nah I am not calling you out for cursing I don't mind cursing on the forums I am just stating that all you have shown here is again your propensity for personal attacks and cursing.

personal attacks about what? everything you post in this forum is open for discussion. you went in here asking for sympathy and expressing that you're in "danger", you're considering leaving etc etc. and I called you out on your bullshit act and now you're acting like a victim?

and you have to remember that you're the one who started calling people here Dutertards so don't be too sensitive when someone starts calling you names.

More martial law threats from Duterte amidst coup plots and rumors.

President Rodrigo Duterte on Saturday evening said that no one can stop him from declaring martial law if that is the only way to preserve the Filipino people and the integrity of the country.

In his speech during the oath-taking rites of the new officers and members of the board of trustees of the Davao City Chamber of Commerce, Duterte said that it doesn't even have to take an external invasion for him to impose an iron rule.

"I have to declare martial law, if have to, to preserve my country ... and the Filipino people.... Walang makapipigil sa akin ... wala nang invasion, invasion."

He also dared the military to launch a coup d'etat if they want to.

"Sige, mag-coup kayo. Yung magko-coup, tatawagin ko sila sa Malacañang at sabihin ko sa kanila, 'sige kayo na ang magpatakbo ng bansa.'"

Go ahead try to launch a Coup I will invite you to the Pressidential palace and see if you can run the country better.

On the issue on graft and corruption, Duterte said that "the people must assert... you should demand the service from government. Magsumbong kayo... I have zero tolerance to

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...ring-martial-law-duterte#sthash.Zl96zAH3.dpuf - See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...ring-martial-law-duterte#sthash.Zl96zAH3.dpuf

Drug War:

Police Chief General Ronald "The Rock" Dela Rosa urges drug lords to report police who extorts from them.

To all the Drug traffickers and drug lords forget for now that you are druglords you should report to authorities any cop who will extort you, we need to get rid of these corrupt cops who extort as it hurts our campaign against drugs. - PNP Chief Ronald Delarosa.

But will the Druglords even come out to report and if they report will they be arrested for drug trafficking so how will this work?

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...harks-can-be-arrested-without-warrant-aguirre

Duterte threatens Indian loan sharks, Loan sharks can be arrested without warrants.

MANILA, Philippines (Philippines News Agency) — Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II on Tuesday said that persons especially Indians engaged in the lending business more commonly known as “5-6” would be arrested even without a warrant of arrest.

In a press briefing, Aguirre said the interest in the “5-6” lending activity is legal after the repeal of the Usury Law and the removal of interest ceilings.

But the Department of Justice secretary said operating a lending business requires a permit and other requirements.

“Pinapahuli ni presidente mga bumbay (Indians) na nagpapa 5-6, kawawa [naman ang] mahihirap [sa] 20 percent na taas [ng interest]. They could be arrested without any warrant. When they're doing that they’re committing a crime,” he told reporters.

The government will push for the implementation of the nationwide micro lending program to address the “5-6” loaning business.

Earlier, President Rodrigo Duterte said the “5-6” scheme has become a burden to Filipinos, especially for those who have no other resort.

Many micro, small and medium enterprises usually resort to “5-6” lenders who are usually Indians.

The president said Filipinos had been experiencing such conditions but it had not been noticed for a long time.

This is interesting most of this loan sharks are illegally operated and its not only the indian community who practiced this even the Chinese and the Muslim community do this.

Back