Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier becomes a Budlight endorser

They sponsored Shane Gillis as well. Bud Light did a total about face on the woke shit.

Except for actually admitting they fucked up.... lol

I don't drink Bud Light anymore, so I was accidently boycotting them already.

Miss their old commercials though.

Weird because in the Dylan Mulva ey thread all the lefties were saying nothing would come of this.

Almost destroyed a huge brand and forced them to tuck tail and surrender.
Yeah... a company, singer or entertainer can take whatever position they want but if you are relying on public funds to support you or your brand then that's your risk which is why most will steer away from political issues. What made bud light unique is that they cater to the blue collar crowd yet in trying to get other crowds to buy... alienated their main customer base. I do believe that there were many many influencers that bud light did that deal with and Dylan was just one. I just never drank bud light anyway so...

Except for actually admitting they fucked up.... lol

I don't drink Bud Light anymore, so I was accidently boycotting them already.

Miss their old commercials though.

That was awesome!

If Heineken was your go to, you already were. And one with really bad taste.

No.

This depends what country you're in, where the beer is brewed, and if its imported, say, to the US like Heineken is (or at least, was) then you're drinking an inferior product as it travels very poorly.

If you're in Europe, though, I wouldn't wipe my bum with this opinion. Heineken is delicious!

who gives a fuck about the politics

don't drink it if you don't like it

good for the fighter getting a paycheck

No.

This depends what country you're in, where the beer is brewed, and if its imported, say, to the US like Heineken is (or at least, was) then you're drinking an inferior product as it travels very poorly.

If you're in Europe, though, I wouldn't wipe my bum with this opinion. Heineken is delicious!
Interesting. Never seen it on tap in the countries I've been but would try now over there. *clinks beer mug*

I bought a Bud light because the store I went to was all out of heineken. Does that mean I'm gay now?

Yes.

It baffles me how Bud Light is a major brand when Budweiser exists which is semi-decent.

Interesting. Never seen it on tap in the countries I've been but would try now over there. *clinks beer mug*

Categorically best drank in Holland!

No.

Heineken sucks here in Mexico, only good for Micheladas in a restaurant.

But then again, the main issue is that Heineken other portfolio is way superior so i guess is more as "its not as good" thing that makes it taste like shit in my opinion.

Heineken sucks here in Mexico, only good for Micheladas in a restaurant.

But then again, the main issue is that Heineken other portfolio is way superior so i guess is more as "its not as good" thing that makes it taste like shit in my opinion.

You might be drinking Mexican brewed Heineken?
They're investing pretty big in Mexico.

i remember when Zima was the gayest bottle to be holding.

I always thought the gayest bottle you could be holding was the one you just pulled out of a dudes ass....boy was I wrong lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back