Dustin is way more BMF than Max…

DiazSlap

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Look at the guys Dustin has beat and how he beat them and its not even close…

Gonna be a bunch of triggered Hawaiians in this thread but it’s true.

Really Max is known for beating up an aging/over the hill Aldo but Dustin has smoked killers, up and comers, vets(including Max) and has taken on everyone(even KhabGoat).

Flame away.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

DP's wins are better, I agree. But in MBF attitude they're both the upper echelon of elite. And in "BMF" willingness to stand and bang, they're both at the top, but Max has proven that he IS the top, even when ahead on all cards in the last 10 seconds.

Look at the guys Dustin has beat and how he beat them and its not even close…

Gonna be a bunch of triggered Hawaiians in this thread but it’s true.

Really Max is known for beating up an aging/over the hill Aldo but Dustin has smoked killers, up and comers, vets(including Max) and has taken on everyone(even KhabGoat).

Flame away.

You could have a point. The better approach is to tip your hat to Max's recent accomplishment and to recommend a fight between Max and Dustin. Only one way to find out who the BMF is. We all wrote off Max going into the Justin fight. He proved us all wrong. Let's see what happens between Dustin and Max now.

The Aldo that Max finished twice in a row had just beat Frankie Edgar and then won against Jeremy Stephens and Moicano. He was not prime but definitely not over the hill.

Considering Max just won the title off the guy who KO'd Dustin for it, you're an idiot.

And given this is obvious bait i'm inclined to toss in my own and say that Max is way more of an undisputed champion than Dustin.

obvious troll job, but since it's a slow day let's create discussions anyway.

it's simple too, both Max and Dustin are "BMFs", especially since that term is purely subjective. if you want to have some sort of an objective claim to this topic, then we can look at who has the current "BMF" belt, which currently is Max. other than that, just like and respect and enjoy both these bad motherfuckers whenever they fight because they'd always be bangers.

He just KOd the guy who kicked DP on the head. The manner of how they fight inside the cage as they stand in the middle is one bad ass mudafucker attitude I agree. That is the winning moment. Even if Max loses that fight, hands down to him still.

Dustin Failed at 2 weight classes and didn't even do well enough at 145 to get a chance at fighting Aldo. By failed I mean to win a belt, he did pretty good at 155. Max could potentially win belts in 2 weight classes meanwhile Dustin is likely to lose once again in another undeserved title shot. Max has beat Gaethje, Allen, Kattar, Oliveira, Edgar, KZ, Aldo x2, Ortega, Lamas, Swanson, Yair, Pettis etc..

Imo Max Holloways has much better wins than Poirier does. Poirier beat Gaethje when Gaethje was coming off a ko loss to Eddie and Gaethje got hurt bad multiple times in his 2 fights prior. MJ made Gaethje do the Bambi legs and Firmino landed a ton of bombs on him.

Max beat a better version of Gaethje who was more technical and on a 2 fight win streak including the headkick ko of Dustin Himself.

Back