Media Dustin Fires Back At Islam "I've Done MORE For MMA Than He Has, Ready For Him UFC 302" - UPDATE: Islam Brutally Responds

This is lame. Perfect English, perfect use of punctuation, and not especially (or at all) witty. This isn't Ali's English. I think they've got someone else behind it now; this is not a tweet Ali or Islam are capable of composing.

Prediction….

Dustin will get the better of him in boxing and stuff some takedowns, and then lose the fight by jumping for about 20 standing guillotines

I think Dustin is being butt-hurt over nothing. It's obvious that Poirier doesn't deserve another shot over Gaethje who KO'd him just two fights ago or over Do Bronx who subbed him. Islam asked for him because of the timing. Those guys are both booked for fights.

He's not the champ so no he hasn't done more than Islam. I would say that even Oliveira did more than dustin.

Winner of Oliveira vs Tsarukyan makes the most sense. After that Gaethjenif he beats Max makes the most sense.

BJ Penn has done more for MMA than Islam, but that's not going to make him beat him.

looked bad his last fight until he got the finish.
This is a reason to give Dustin the shot. He didn't wilt under heavy pressure from BSD who is similar to Islam in the sense that they both get subs or tko finishes. Had Dustin simply "Caught" BSD early I would be less in favour of a Dustin title shot. I am in favour of it if it means less shelf time for Islam. Don't want him simply sitting and he hasn't fought Dustin so its better than Charles or Arman rematches. He already fought Volk twice and Charles just before that.

What I am 100% against is Islam fighting once every 9 months to a year. He wants Ramadan off so he should have to fight right before that, and three months after that plus one more in between. Champs sitting and not fighting is BS

These American fighters just look at this as business, I gotta renegotiate my contract, I gotta do whats best for my family, I gotta sell hot sauce.. While these Dagestanis just wanna fight, imagine if Islam came out to the next press conference peddling some halal goat cheese, youd loose all respect for him.

Islam replied and it's pretty brutally. lol

Dagestani, American, or anything else, they all go to sleep the same when Dustin jumps for the gilly. Just a fact of a life, mate.

lol

tenor.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-dustin-poirier-ufc-242-18.jpg

Islam probably wins if they fight, but it would be an entertaining scrap IMO. Dustin definitely has a chance though. He can't be "jumping for the gilly" in a fight against Islam though, it would be bad for him.

If Dustin managed to crack Islam and tko him, I would laugh so fucking hard.

It doesn’t make much sense from a ranking standpoint but he’s pretty popular and ultimately all the ufc really cares about is what will sell the most ppv

Dustin does very little for Islam. Nobody expects him to win, and if he does, he won't be a dominant champ since he is on his way out. I just don't think that fight makes much sense. I'd rather see Islam go against the winner of Arman/Oliveira more quickly.

Back