Media Dustin Fires Back At Islam "I've Done MORE For MMA Than He Has, Ready For Him UFC 302" - UPDATE: Islam Brutally Responds

I'm not saying he should be number 1 choice, buy Dustin has been a killer for many years and would be a worthy contender

Who wouldn't want Dustin to be on their resume? I would rank him much higher than volk at 155

Also I think Dustin has a chance, but not favourite obviously

It's his retirement fight. I don't know if you should give it to him or not. Islam is also slowly aging out. He might leave soon and people are going to complain he fought nobody etc etc.
People will complain regardless about Islam just like they did Khabib.

Dustin if you could beat anybody, you'd be holding this belt right now, not me

....got em?

I like when Islam trolls. I hope he continues to tap into that and embraces the heel persona. I also hope that Dustin jumps gilly and pops his head off as a once in a lifetime ironic finish.

Deserve? Maybe not. Dustin is still a top five fighter (3) so it wouldn't be a crime for him to fight for the belt if Gathje or Charles vs Islam 2 won't be made at the moment

I like when Islam trolls. I hope he continues to tap into that and embraces the heel persona. I also hope that Dustin jumps gilly and pops his head off as a once in a lifetime ironic finish.
That's exactly what Chael/DC were saying, he'd probably make the best Mayweather type heel where he just trolls and will get massive numbers just to see he'll finally lose.

Is he trying to sell this match up and convince us to buy PPV by saying this or what is going on? What a typical low IQ move by Ali.
This would just be a waste of an another year for the division and the real deserving contenders have to wait until october 2025.

Man, I’d LOVE a Dustin come back story. But I see him jumping for guillotines and getting stalled and mauled. Lmao.

These American fighters just look at this as business, I gotta renegotiate my contract, I gotta do whats best for my family, I gotta sell hot sauce.. While these Dagestanis just wanna fight, imagine if Islam came out to the next press conference peddling some halal goat cheese, youd loose all respect for him.
"just wanna fight" :( biggest pull out merchants in the game, retire in their prime, fight every 6 months ,and not during ramadan, yeah they just wanna fight...

I don't see it going much different than the Khabib fight tbh, but Islams chin isn't as Iron as The Eagles, so if Dustin can clip him clean before getting mauled on the ground, he has a bit more of a chance maybe
Islam is a more diverse striker and imo a better submission artist.

I see it pretty clear for Islam but I could be wrong .

It's hard not to be a fan of Dustin, but I really don't feel he deserves the next title shot. I know Islam wants to fight in June, but I'd rather he wait and fight the winner of Oliveira and Arman.

Back