Dumbfounded Tito gif

stephan-bonnar-tito-ortiz-video.jpg

We only have about a foot of snow so far. With the windchill factor it’s about -20C today. Heading out grouse hunting this am, and hopefully some ice fishing tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to you and your family bud!
Only a foot! we had 2 inches for one day and the entire county shut down and collapsed!

Enjoy it man, take it easy

What was the big reveal on this again? I know it was Justin and he used to train with Tito, but was Tito a bit mean to him or owed him money or something? Or was it absolutely nothing?

tito_jenna_tao.jpg

Tito’s head is so big, it reminds me of the T Rex from Jurassic Park.

Fuck I almost forgot!

EVERYONE needs to watch this at least the first couple minutes.

of course I'm tito ortiz...poor guy

"which is literally impossible for her to happen to make that weight and we'll show you tonight the reason this is going to happen but the future of her career and uhm...fighting career...is in my hands. my hands are is as solid around her as possibly and to make sure the future of her fight career...no matter what is as succussesful as possible and tonight we're gonna show that" it never stops LOL

"which is literally impossible for her to happen to make that weight and we'll show you tonight the reason this is going to happen but the future of her career and uhm...fighting career...is in my hands. my hands are is as solid around her as possibly and to make sure the future of her fight career...no matter what is as succussesful as possible and tonight we're gonna show that" it never stops LOL

He also looks like he's about to cry the entire time Lmao. For a guy who got famous for bringing some pro wrestling trash talk to MMA the guy turns into a bumbling idiot with a mic in front of him if he's not trash talking lol

He also looks like he's about to cry the entire time Lmao. For a guy who got famous for bringing some pro wrestling trash talk to MMA the guy turns into a bumbling idiot with a mic in front of him if he's not trash talking lol
kinda feel bad for him, you can tell it's really really not his thing to speak in front of a crowd

LMAO

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}>

the Cyborg press conference was pure comedic gold ,right up there with the Affliction interviews :D

Back