Dulorme Not Making Money With TMT, Starts Driving Uber

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
World title challenger Thomas Dulorme - who signed a promotional agreement with Mayweather Promotions - says he's so broke, he's driving Uber to make ends meet. Dulorme (24-2, 16 KOs) -- whose last fight in January was televised on Showtime Extreme when he stopped Brian Jones, has only fought once in 2015 and once in 2016. In his sole fight of 2015, he was knocked out by Terrance Crawford when they battled for the vacant WBO junior welterweight world title in an HBO televised fight.

So, you can imagine how crazy it was when a boxing fan ordered up an Uber in Las Vegas back in April and recognized Dulorme in the driver's seat. Dulorme explained that he is part of Floyd's famous TMT (The Money Team), but says - "I'm part of the team. Not the money." TMZ Sports spoke with the 27-year-old who says he's explored breaking his promotional deal with TMT -- but he believes it would cost him too much money ... money he doesn't have in the first place. We reached out to Mayweather Promotions for their side of the story but haven't heard back. Clearly, there are issues here.

By the way, the passenger in the video tells TMZ Sports he gave Dulorme a good rating on Uber. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/dulorme-...rts-driving-uber--116539#sthash.iNZktMGM.dpuf

I knew it , Uber drivers are elite

Nothing new here , many up and coming fighters have full time jobs to make ends meet , and to fight only once is hurting him badly

I don't know much about TMT so I am not defending the promoter I am just saying this is nothing new , but with social media word gets out faster , this will help him if he can parley it into to marketing

Back