Du Plessis signs the leg of his biggest fan...

AlanBelchertat.jpg

Buddeh, you are the one being racist here, not me, nor Dricus.

Yes, there were horrific things done in SA and Apartheid was a downright terrible thing. But that doesn't mean every white person during that time was committing crimes against humanity, and to say every white person from that area should be held accountable for the actions of the ones who did commit crimes is in it's very essence racist.

Also, I am Dutch and of Indonesian descent. I think I know a bit more about Dutch colonial history, than you do.

Last edited:
Half expected it to be the middle leg knowing what some are like on here….

Clogs

Yes, there were horrific things done in SA and Apartheid was a downright terrible thing. But that doesn't mean every white person during that time was committing crimes against humanity, and to say every white person from that area should be held accountable for the actions of the ones who did commit crimes is in it's very essence racist.

Also, I am Dutch and of Indonesian decent. I think I know a bit more about Dutch colonial history, than you do.
I know clogs, windmills and Marco Van Basten :cool:

Also, I am Dutch and of Indonesian decent. I think I know a bit more about Dutch colonial history, than you do.

Blah blah blah it was national law to be racist. There isnt a single innocent white person in SA. I took the fear of the country being torn apart by fed up people for anything to change. Can you even imagine the things done to children? LOL. Sounds like you know the WHITE side of history and belong in the pile with the rest of the trash. Id spit on you if I could..

Blah blah blah it was national law to be racist. There isnt a single innocent white person in SA. I took the fear of the country being torn apart by fed up people for anything to change. Can you even imagine the things done to children? LOL. Sounds like you know the WHITE side of history and belong in the pile with the rest of the trash. Id spit on you if I could..

You know all those things have been done by people of all skin colors, right? Stop focussing on the color of people's skin and just focus on people's actions and words, bud. Just like there were white people radicalized to become to see other races as inferior, it seems like you have been radicalized to see white (SA) people as inferior. We are all one race, bud. You can't hold people accountable for the crimes of their parents, grandparents, etc.
Dricus was born after Apartheid was abolished. You gotta have some actual proof he is a racist, before you can say he is one. Or any other white SA person of the new generations.

1706362896587.jpeg

"NOU WEET HULLE "
"WAT ONS WEET"

I thinkin in Afrikaan it means Great White Hope, African King

I make threads detailing potential corruption in the sport and they are removed due to being "bait threads"

This dude makes a CLEAR race baiting thread based on a verifiable lie of a translation (just open a goddamn google translate) and the thread stays

Back