Drop 5 lbs in 2 Hours.

Emojitsu

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My first post on Sherdog Forums!

I thought I'd share my MMA/BJJ Sport Specific training that I perform to work up a sweat, build my conditioning and start dropping weight.

Over the last 4-5 weeks since my last competition, I dropped the ball on my weight management and climbed up to 89.4kg (from 82kg). I decided to tidy things up and document my training as well as my weight transformation, and hope to help / inspire people in the process!

Here's a link to my YouTube Video showing how I dropped 2 kg (5lb) in two hours using this routine:

Format:

Warm Up Circuit (10-15 minutes)
5 x 5 min Rounds using a Training Dummy (guard passes, side control switches, elbows, ground and pound, take downs, dummy drags, dummy carries, arm bars, alternating knee on belly, knee on belly to arm bar).
3 x 3 sets Rotational DB Chest Press
Stretch
Jump in a pool with a GoPro
Upload above to YouTube :p

Note: Water weight and fat loss are two entirely different forms of weight loss. As you know, the first thing that drops is water weight, but there are ways to drop impressive numbers on the scale without torturing yourself and living in a Sauna! I'll be sharing these tips along the way on my Channel!

Thanks for watching and reading.

Zeid

Instagram: @zeidsalman
Twitter: @zeidwsalman
Facebook: /zeid.salman
YouTube: Emojitsu

Emojitsu?
Started off with Emoji designs for Jiu Jitsu but kept going with the name :p Gonna change it soon! (Youtube needs 3 months wait to change a name)!

Last edited:
Pretty fun drills on the dummy (I wish I had one), but you can pretty much do anything and lose 2kgs in a few hours, especially if you're a heavier guy. Also, I don't get why these talking head videos always have to drag on for ages.

Good luck with building your brand I guess.

Back