Drills for Thai Boxing at home

ClinicalRabbit

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm currently able to only train twice a week, so I'm looking at an extra day at home. Any ideas or links to drills (flexibility/technique) would be highly appreciated.

Stretching routine that you should do every day

Work front and side splits (its okay if you can't get them immediately) and dynamic stretches by kicking up into the air high and out.

All of this is very useful.

Mostly conditioning you'll be doing.

Unless you can convince a friend, gf, hooker to be a live body to practice on

Mostly conditioning you'll be doing.

Unless you can convince a friend, gf, hooker to be a live body to practice on

My gf didnt seem to like the hooker idea but i swore it was for the good cause haha

Id suggest just simple shadowboxing and a jog. Maybe get a skipping rope as well and do some explosive plyos.

As j123 said whatever you are doing at home will most likely be conditioning of some sort

My gf didnt seem to like the hooker idea but i swore it was for the good cause haha
Your gf is a selfish person, she should know fellas have needs!

In the end it betters her because you build up your "pro" record, and use it to destroy the amateur circuit

Your gf is a selfish person, she should know fellas have needs!

In the end it betters her because you build up your "pro" record, and use it to destroy the amateur circuit

Tried to remind her when we first met I lied to her about why we were meeting, she held my pads then left with $50...she didnt take too kindly to it<6>

Back