Media Dricus Du Plessis appears on "The Masked Singer"

Never seen the show but I'm assuming they are recording the singing beforehand and just plays it. Microphone he's holding is obviously not for taking up the audio regardless if it's pre-recorded or not bc they'd have on inside the mask for sure. But that being the case I find it very hard to believe they'd not just play some pre-recorded shit.

Never seen the show but I'm assuming they are recording the singing beforehand and just plays it. Microphone he's holding is obviously not for taking up the audio regardless if it's pre-recorded or not bc they'd have on inside the mask for sure. But that being the case I find it very hard to believe they'd not just play some pre-recorded shit.
Yeah, it's all pre-recorded. I watched a behind the scenes show about it. It's just for entertainment. The judges already know who is behind the mask beforehand.

I get making it pre-recorded but what's the point of the judges knowing so they have to fake the excitement over who it could be?

It makes the excitement sound so much better.

Oh the auto tune...a title in another weight class ok... a grammy... no fucking way...
1715094475777.png

christ how many octaves did they need to drop this.

@Luthien is busy dreaming about Ross.

giphy.gif

Back