Drake threatens Kanye, Kanye GOING OFF on twitter

itd take more than J prince to take out a celebrity on the level of Kanye

but Drake has some deep connections that would be silly to underestimate

Jay-Z is the one with assassins on the payroll.

Do4cj3hVsAAxtvI.jpg

Clearly this can only be settled in the streets.

Out of touch. Drake is backed by J. Prince whose best friend happens to be Larry Hoover. They could kill Kanye and his entire family if they really wanted to. His video shoot already got shot up and just in case you forgot his wife was already kidnapped.

Video shoot got shot up and Kim was kidnapped? When did that happen?

I doubt they could kill someone like Kanye consequence free. The investigation would be enormous. Things aren't like they were when TuPac and Biggie were alive.

Also, when Pac died Biggie died soon after. If Drake kills Kanye he will become a marked man. Someone is gonna get him for it.

Video shoot got shot up and Kim was kidnapped? When did that happen?

I doubt they could kill someone like Kanye consequence free. The investigation would be enormous. Things aren't like they were when TuPac and Biggie were alive.

Also, when Pac died Biggie died soon after. If Drake kills Kanye he will become a marked man. Someone is gonna get him for it.
Kanye ranting on twitter like that Is really his best defense honestly

there's no way anyone's gonna even attempt to touch him now if it was ever a thought.

Out of touch. Drake is backed by J. Prince whose best friend happens to be Larry Hoover. They could kill Kanye and his entire family if they really wanted to. His video shoot already got shot up and just in case you forgot his wife was already kidnapped.

You have to read between the lines. Kanye is from Chicago. He just asked the potus to pardon Larry Hoover who is well known to be one of J. Prince's best friends. J. Prince's son discovered Drake.

J. still has huge pull in the industry(aside from being "invested" in Drake he essentially created the group Geto Boys) and literally owns most of Houston.

Nobody is untouchable. We had the same discussion about it in the Tupac thread; he was one of the most famous people on earth and was "allegedly" killed by a street gang member.

I don't follow any of this crap because it's incredibly stupid, but I'm confused. Which side is Larry Hoover on... first you said Drake and then you said Kanye asked for a pardon???

He thinks in smaller sentences than the president. Now I know why Trump's his idol.

tenor.gif

Didn't Pusha-T get rushed on stage at his own show for talking shit about Drizzy?

Why are these rappers thought to be tough? Essentially using words to illustrate their feelings.

Drake has ghostwriters and really doesn't have the ability to freestyle or do anything. He's able to deliver punch lines...that's it. Even his singing voice is bad.

Kanye is Kanye...a legend in this game. Kim is part of the most powerful family in pop culture in the history of pop culture.

Drake is outgunned and out-manned on this one.

Back