Drake just lost half a mil on Masvidal, will he lose another mil in half an hour?

You're a sucker if you think he's actually betting that money. Dude is getting paid to promote a betting app.

How about people stop giving that cringey jock sniffing attention where more attention?

Doesn't Stake send drake money and a little more on top for him to place these bets and post it on social media?

Adesanya by KO is an insane bet. If Adesanya wins it will be a decision.

I got Perreira by KO early

Regardless if he bet or not, crazy how much Mas has fallen off in a fairly short amount of time.
Found lightning late - but dropped off real quick. I remember seeing his body kicks, and switch kicks and thinking they were some of the fastest, if not the fastest in the game.

He really just dropped off as an athlete - but I guess he is close to 40, so to be expected. Extremely durable still though.

Holy fuck this dude is worse than Gianni the Greek

Huge if true :rolleyes:

Seriously though why TF would anyone have bet on jorge beating gilbert

Drake is the definition of groupie. Loved his terrified face when Khabib was jumping off the cage.

He is related to the app, ie paid promotion or investor, he isnt betting anything here.

OP looks pretty dumb right now. drake looking like a genius.

He didn’t bet his own money. He gets paid by the betting company.

why do you think his betting gets so much attention.

Maybe because he's super famous and the bets are very large amounts. If I was rich and unknown I'd imagine if I bet $400k on an MMA fight and posted a screenshot online it would still go viral. For Drake it's that time's 100x. Also his net worth is like 300 million or someshits, so 400k to him is like $40 to me. I doubt any betting company is paying for him to bet. Because it sure seems like he makes a lot of extremely shitty one. Adesanya was a solid one, but a lot of his bets are laughably bad.

Last edited:
Back