Drain the Swamp = Pay to Play

I know, that is why I pointed out the meaninglessness of ambassadorships to the person I was quoting.

Cabinet positions have real power, and rewarding your biggest donors, especially after he railed so hard against things like that in the election, would be concerning, if most everybody did not see it coming a mile away.
Sorry, I misread who you were addressing.

Of course not. Contrary to popular belief, I'd love Trump to do a great job. I am a hardworking American. I'd love to see my wages go up and my health insurance premiums to go down. I'd also like for social security and Medicaid to not be demolished. I would LOVE it if climate change were just a Chinese hoax. I also would he happy if Santa Claus was real.
then what does the "wake up" mean? what will waking up accomplish if the pay to play will be irrelevant either way?

Well you're right about one thing - this isn't evidence of Trump being more of the same. It's actually evidence of him being worse than the same, if you look at the numbers.

Is that like being worse at murdering babies because one used a hatchet, and the other an axe?

Dems didnt appoint Steven Mnuchin.

So...... they have stopped.

I'm not sure if being swept out of the presidency, House, and Senate while running against Donald freaking Trump is something I would brag about.

I'm not sure if being swept out of the presidency, House, and Senate while running against Donald freaking Trump is something I would brag about.

You wanted dems to stop appointing goldman people. Now repubs are in power appointing goldman people, and you still are crying about dems.

I guess it is much easier to cry about a world that doesnt exist than the one you helped create.

You wanted dems to stop appointing goldman people. Now repubs are in power appointing goldman people, and you still are crying about dems.

I guess it is much easier to cry about a world that doesnt exist than the one you helped create.

That is because all you Hillary liberals have lost your mind. You are worse then conservatives were when Obama won.

The guy hasn't even taken office, and all you guys do is shit on him.

If Trump starts offering a bunch of corporatist bills, I will be more then happy to criticize. The fact that I have taken a wait and see attitude towards Trump, and Hillary liberals are running around like lunatics with their hair on fire says far more about your ilk, then it does myself or Trump.

That is because all you Hillary liberals have lost your mind. You are worse then conservatives were when Obama won.

The guy hasn't even taken office, and all you guys do is shit on him.

If Trump starts offering a bunch of corporatist bills, I will be more then happy to criticize. The fact that I have taken a wait and see attitude towards Trump, and Hillary liberals are running around like lunatics with their hair on fire says far more about your ilk, then it does myself or Trump.

You have some serious brain injury? I was responding to you crying about dems appointments. It just fucking happened. You cant have forgotten already.

Call me when Dems stop appointing Monsanto execs to head the FDA, or banksters to run the treasury.

It is the same.

So no, I wont wait to see how his bills work out when responding to a comment about appointments. I will see what HIS APPOINTMENTS ARE.

You have some serious brain injury? I was responding to you crying about dems appointments. It just fucking happened. You cant have forgotten already.

And I responded to your crocodile tears that only show up when the other team is in office.

I could explain to you that because Trump rules his own inner circle with an iron fist that it doesn't matter who these people are, and that the buck will stop with Trump in my eyes, but it is a waste of breath, because you will just try and turn it into another Trump attack.

And I responded to your crocodile tears that only show up when the other team is in office.

I could explain to you that because Trump rules his own inner circle with an iron fist that it doesn't matter who these people are, and that the buck will stop with Trump in my eyes, but it is a waste of breath, because you will just try and turn it into another Trump attack.
They took his own Twitter account away. He rules shit.

They took his own Twitter account away. He rules shit.

Cute talking point.

What is Christy up to right now?

How many press releases on global trade has Millenburger the CEO of Boeing issued since he got his shit pushed in by Trump?

Why don't you just consolidate this thread and that other smash hit of a thread featuring Anne Coulter and her much needed opinion? It would make things way easier for us to shit on.
President Palos running shit

.......... You know that I am 7437, no you, correct? Your entire contribution to the thread is crying about something that dems used to do and defending it now that trump is doing it.

Literally. Thats all you have said. Goldman workers are evil and destroying the country when working with Obama. When working with Trump, he controls them and its totally fine.

.......... You know that I am 7437, no you, correct? Your entire contribution to the thread is crying about something that dems used to do and defending it now that trump is doing it.

Literally. Thats all you have said. Goldman workers are evil and destroying the country when working with Obama. When working with Trump, he controls them and its totally fine.

Says the guy who lined up behind that corporatist neo-con Hillary Clinton.

I voted for Obama in 08, I didn't vote for Trump. I gave Obama plenty of rope to hang himself with, and he did. He is a corporatist that continued Bush's foreign policy, and doesn't believe in the rule of law.

I will give Trump the same rope to hang himself with, and what I don't understand is what all you people that are so sure Trump will be a failure are afraid of?

We have a checked and balanced system of governance. You can impeach Trump if he breaks the law. Republicans will be thrown out of office if he is a failure. What are you afraid of, that he might succeed?

Says the guy who lined up behind that corporatist neo-con Hillary Clinton.

I voted for Obama in 08, I didn't vote for Trump. I gave Obama plenty of rope to hang himself with, and he did. He is a corporatist that continued Bush's foreign policy, and doesn't believe in the rule of law.

I will give Trump the same rope to hang himself with, and what I don't understand is what all you people that are so sure Trump will be a failure are afraid of?

We have a checked and balanced system of governance. You can impeach Trump if he breaks the law. Republicans will be thrown out of office if he is a failure. What are you afraid of, that he might succeed?

Hillary lost, get over it.

Its Trump time, and its looking like a steaming pile of shit for a few years. If you dont want to talk about Trumps decisions so far, maybe you shouldnt click on threads about him. Trump does things, and then there are threads made about them.

You can use your imagination about how things are going to go, there are lots of threads like that from both sides. This thread is about an actual action he took. Not using our imagination. Not something he said that you can claim is an allegory for something else. Its is something he actually did.

Hillary lost, get over it.

Its Trump time, and its looking like a steaming pile of shit for a few years. If you dont want to talk about Trumps decisions so far, maybe you shouldnt click on threads about him. Trump does things, and then there are threads made about them.

You can use your imagination about how things are going to go, there are lots of threads like that from both sides. This thread is about an actual action he took. Not using our imagination. Not something he said that you can claim is an allegory for something else. Its is something he actually did.

Just like shoving Clinton down people's throats was something the DNC did.

Trump has appointed people to advise him.

Sorry if I find one of those to be far more offensive to my sensibilities then the other.

Trump is president because the DNC is full of stupid incompetent people. Again, sorry if I don't root for the president of this nation to fail because he is on the other team.

Just like shoving Clinton down people's throats was something the DNC did.

Trump has appointed people to advise him.

Sorry if I find one of those to be far more offensive to my sensibilities then the other.

Trump is president because the DNC is full of stupid incompetent people. Again, sorry if I don't root for the president of this nation to fail because he is on the other team.

Clinton lost get over it.

If you wanted to talk about president hillary, you voted fro the wrong person.

President Trump is doing things. They should be discussed. Not your alternate history novel where clinton destroys america.

if he lets us have midterm elections again in two years

glozell10.gif

You guys are really losing it.

Clinton lost get over it.

If you wanted to talk about president hillary, you voted fro the wrong person.

President Trump is doing things. They should be discussed. Not your alternate history novel where clinton destroys america.

I won't get over it when I know I am talking to a Clinton supporter. You are why there is a president Trump.

I'm not worried about the other guys house, it is their house. Let them run it as they see fit.

I worry about my house. And my house is completely corrupt, and works for Wall Street, and I will burn that house down if it doesn't change.

Back