Drag Queen Story Time Hour megathread

I think it's a TERRIBLE costume!

As far as being an example for those kids, that's up to the parents. When I became a dad, I made sure that I would be the right example for my son and his friends. If anyone else chooses different, I can't control that.
Thanks for answering.

Personally I think this goes much deeper than it just being a bad costume. I'm not gonna try to beat you up over this, but just be aware of the spirit of this and the spirit behind this guy. He does need prayer as you said. And God working in his life is the only way he will get free from this.

But I see something seriously wrong with this, and that's before you put this guy up in front of the kids.

Met fuck loads of boring prudes though.

Prudes? People that act normal and keep their sexuality mostly where it belongs? Or people good enough at sex to have hard orgasms through the act of reproduction?

Dr money, look it up.

Aren't you amazed you never heard that before? It's almost as if there's an agenda...

I have heard of him before, the issue is that he is not the father of current gender theory. He believed pretty much the opposite.

Met fuck loads of boring prudes though.

Boring is an interesting choice of language as lack of contentment and the NEED for thrills is what drives ever increasing addictive and degenerate behavior.

Boring is an interesting choice of language as lack of contentment and the NEED for thrills is what drives ever increasing addictive and degenerate behavior.
I don't want AIDS, don't want to have sex with the 5 horned bride of Satan or his instagram pals. So I'm fine with "boring."

Good? No. But I'm not going to get my draws in a bunch about it either.
Do you have kids? Because normalizing this kind of event for children is exactly the kind of things that gets my panties in a bunch. What happens when it is an unannounced school event?

This is one area where conservatives have been mocked for suggesting there is a slippery slope, but it seems it me the slope has proven slippery indeed.

Do you have kids? Because normalizing this kind of event for children is exactly the kind of things that gets my panties in a bunch. What happens when it is an unannounced school event?

This is one area where conservatives have been mocked for suggesting there is a slippery slope, but it seems it me the slope has proven slippery indeed.

Yes, I do have a son.

It's not normal what's going on but it isn't criminal either. Thus, my draws aren't in a bunch about it. I am the role model for my son. It's my job and no one else's.

I don't have a problem with this. Come read to my kids. I will set out rikki tikki tembo, the two bite club, and all the other books my wife and I absolutely hate to read. These queens will run screaming. Ma'fah's drive me nuts with those stupid books.

I agree with the slippery slope man and a big part of it is because I have a daughter. It sounds like a cliche but until you have children you just can't relate to it.

I don't want aberrant addictive destructive behaviour normalized and taught to my daughter.

I agree with the slippery slope man and a big part of it is because I have a daughter. It sounds like a cliche but until you have children you just can't relate to it.

I don't want aberrant addictive destructive behaviour normalized and taught to my daughter.

I'm pretty sure that most of the posters itt who are think that it isn't a big deal or are mocking the thread are childless.

It is a costume show to kids.

I do think that bodybuilders have a lot in common with people that dress in drag.

I cant see mums really adapting this. Not in the age were men are scrutinised when it comes to dealings with kids. This will not last long.

Back