Drag Queen Story Time Hour megathread

Fun fact,

The father of the multiple gender theory was a proponent of pedophila, his treatments directly resulted in the suicide of his most significant patient, and his brother.

Now you know...

Citation needed.

No doubt, think if you were a kid.

The left loves experimenting with kids, you know hormone blockers and what not.

Left just loves this shit, especially when ms. Obama is leading the parade.

You do realize that when you have a building named after you, you don't get to control that building...right?

These people are still outraged over Marylyn manson.

"Will somebody think of the children", indeed. The people that complain about how this is the 'snowflake' generation should take heed. How about exposing kids to the reality of life. "It's a big wide world out there kids and some people are weirder than others. But we live in a great country that doesn't stifle free expression and let's people express themselves however they like".

By your own warped logic it should be OK for fully dressed up Klansmen to go into schools and talk to kids.

"The goes back home talking weidly and using mannerism"

<TheWire1>
My mistake
THEY ( the childrens) after those lectures will probably come back home talking weirdly, with a simpering voice and using some mannerism too.

My mistake
THEY ( the childrens) after those lectures will probably come back home talking weirdly, with a simpering voice and using some mannerism too.

Lol... I know what you were trying to say, I was just goofing around :D

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

So a few days ago at the Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, CA to celebrate LGBTQ History Month (wasn't it LGBTQ Pride month just a few months ago in either June or July?) they had a drag queen named Xochi Mochi come in to read stories to kids. It was obviously intended for very young children.

Obviously it makes for a messed-up visual, but the real reason I bring this up is because we've been seeing quite a bit of this lately in North America. There have been drag queen storytime events in Edmonton..

NYC...

Indianapolis...

San Francisco...

Etc. Seriously you can just throw "drag queen story time" in a search engine and you will see results from all kinds of major cities across the US and Canada. Ok so I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't a coincidence - there's a coordinated push by LGBTQ activists here. I need to stress that these aren't at schools, these are at public libraries and parents bring their kids here voluntarily.

I guess my questions for y'all are: wtf do you think about this? Do you think this is just a harmless way to spread compassion, education and understanding of LGBTQ people, or is this a sinister way for activists to try and influence children? Are these spreading to other parts of the Western world other than North America? And how long until they start showing up in kindergarten classes - not in a library on a Saturday, but at your kid's public school?

The powers that be delusionally think pushing this so hard into the mainstream will lower birthrates and assist with population problems. They're wrong.

It's evil. That's what it is. And I don't think it's just for Halloween either

It's sort of a Satanic and mental illness thing and this person never should be reading to children at the Obama library.

This dude will make the news someday if he doesn't turn from his ways and get help for himself. He'll either kill himself, overdose or kill or abuse someone else.

Well, I for one am praying for them.

You said you see no issue with it. To me, that means you think that this it is appropriate for drag queens to read books to small children "in full regalia". Whether or not it is legal is tangential to whether it is wise or good.

I'm asking whether you think it is good, not whether you think it should be legal.

Good? No. But I'm not going to get my draws in a bunch about it either.

Good? No. But I'm not going to get my draws in a bunch about it either.
How serious of a problem do you think this is for this guy (drag queen)? Personally, I'd say there is something demonic going on here.

Also, do you see it as a serious problem if dudes like this are being put up as an example for kids?

How serious of a problem do you think this is for this guy (drag queen)? Personally, I'd say there is something demonic going on here.

Also, do you see it as a serious problem if dudes like this are being put up as an example for kids?

I think it's a TERRIBLE costume!

As far as being an example for those kids, that's up to the parents. When I became a dad, I made sure that I would be the right example for my son and his friends. If anyone else chooses different, I can't control that.

Back