DraftKings Leagues

nkWQZee.jpg

The RDA vs. Usman event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/65412218

It sucks having 1.5 days to put a DK event together, but that's what we're stuck with when we deal with TUF finales.

UI7sGnm.jpg

8aG82Fc.jpg

@Sadistics is back, back again. @Sadistics is back, tell a friend!

The champ-champ did well this past weekend, winning back-to-back events and making the rest of us look like scrubs... ...now I know why @Joseph_Budden doesn't play in the Sherdog DraftKings events anymore (he is scared).

The front page is now updated.

p.s. I increased the UFC 231 event to a $20 buy-in. I was gonna make it $15, but DraftKings only allows you to choose $10 or $20, with no option in the middle.

Congrats @johnnyb0nes (@Rebel_LioN ?) for taking my $20.

I won $23.64 on a $4 draft and $8 on one of my other 2 $4 drafts, so really I was only down 36 cents total. Not a bad night considering it was a damn good card.

PAHklNz.jpg

Congrats to @Rebel_LioN for taking down our biggest entry event thus far. He saw @Sadistics owning everyone and decided enough was enough.

As for UFC 231, what originally looked like an exciting card on paper, ended up being a decent card after all was said and done. Thank goodness for the main event...

Shit, just remembered to get in this week. I guess I was # 10. Good luck Draftkings Sherbros.

Draftkings page having some technical difficulties at the moment.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

mikXyUB.jpg

Congrats to @Stunna77 on taking down an entertaining card! I personally started off the card great, but then it went terribly once Gerald Meerschaert fought like a piece of shit, which meant my entire night was ruined before we got halfway through the card.

I am making UFC 232 -- as well as all other PPV events -- a $20 buy-in, just like we had with UFC 231.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back