DraftKings Leagues

smmabf25-stunna1.jpg

Congrats to @Stunna77 for taking down this week's UFC event! It was a tough even to cap, but he managed to break the 500 point mark. Also, this week's first place loser goes to @Joseph Budden.

The front page is now updated (post #8).

last again? yep. sounds about right.

i'm retired

Chin up EZ. Congrats On taking it down this week Stunna!

Chin up EZ. Congrats On taking it down this week Stunna!

Thanks buddy. Rose won me the DK league and turned around what could have been a bad night in bets. That +550 sub prop was quite nice :)

Thanks buddy. Rose won me the DK league and turned around what could have been a bad night in bets. That +550 sub prop was quite nice :)
Rose looked amazing. I wasn't sure who'd win, so I passed on it.

Rose looked amazing. I wasn't sure who'd win, so I passed on it.

I was confident in Rose, however have done shitty with wmma so was only on her small, but the night wasn't going as planned so added quite a bit when she flipped to the dog. Also that sub prop was way out of wack imo, so was on that for a decent amount

DK is fucked up. Im looking at leaderboard, mkess is a point higher than me. We have both played 25 contests. Hes won 1, placed in 3, total money = $52.65. I've won 2, placed in 6, total money earned $98.01

How tf am I below mkess when all stats are better smfh #wantwhatsmine #mostelite #fuckyoudraftkings

DK is fucked up. Im looking at leaderboard, mkess is a point higher than me. We have both played 25 contests. Hes won 1, placed in 3, total money = $52.65. I've won 2, placed in 6, total money earned $98.01

How tf am I below mkess when all stats are better smfh #wantwhatsmine #mostelite #fuckyoudraftkings

Because I am #thefuckingman

200.gif

Nah I think it's because it takes where you finish every time into account. So you've had more top finishes than me but also been at or near the bottom more.

Because I am #thefuckingman

200.gif

Nah I think it's because it takes where you finish every time into account. So you've had more top finishes than me but also been at or near the bottom more.
smh i'm never near the bottom. I'm too good for that rubbish

smmabf26-puertorican1.jpg

Congratulations to @PuertoRican for reclaiming his crown! He was close to taking down first place during the past two events, but some bullshit happened. That being said, he is back on the right track and is looking to dominate DraftKings this summer. This week's first place loser is one of our newest members, @jjwvic -- he has been doing well thus far and ends the month of April with two cashes.

Our next event is UFC 211, which will go down in 3 weeks from now.

The front page is now updated (post #8).

i skip DK for a week... i have my best night of the year

you're all lucky!

(p.s. grats PR & jjwvic)

unretiring next ufc

Back