DraftKings Leagues

smmabf18-lemonzest1.jpg

Congrats to @LEMONZEST for taking down this week's event! He was probably biting his nails when Valentina Shevchenko was doing nothing in her fight against Julianna Pena until she locked up the submission in Round 2. Without those two trip take downs in Round 1, he would've tied with this week's first place loser, @Timurd123.

Congrats to both guys. The front page is now updated (post #2).

Congrats Lemon.

The 4 time champ will be returning to take it back next weekend

Bah Caceras f'd me.

'Grats @LEMONZEST

2nd, 2nd, 1st, 4th the last 4 contests.

I feel I've him my groove. Made a bunch in other contests too.

i'll just paypal the winner directly next event, just PM me your paypal address

grats winners

Cool if I join in PR? Don't want to take anyone's spot..

Cool if I join in PR? Don't want to take anyone's spot..
New members are required to PM me a picture of their left nipple.

It must be your left nipple.

Yes, you can join. Just post your DraftKings name in this thread so I can keep track of who is who.

New members are required to PM me a picture of their left nipple.

It must be your left nipple.

Yes, you can join. Just post your DraftKings name in this thread so I can keep track of who is who.

Alright should be in your inbox!

ganat77 is my DK name. Thanks!

The Bermudez vs. Korean Zombie event is cancelled since we are 2 short of filling it up.

We have UFC next weekend, so it's all good.

The Bermudez vs. Korean Zombie event is cancelled since we are 2 short of filling it up.

We have UFC next weekend, so it's all good.
Whaaaaat

And I already got 3 out of 4 finishes

You duckin me PuertoRican ?

Again ?

I was so confused why I couldn't find this event in my DK history. I was like "damn I am sure I picked a team..." anyway I would have lost by a mile so glad it got cancelled :)

PR - you should make the events for fewer people to create the feeling of scarcity. Then people will flock to it....like marketing kinda psychological warfare on us.

I was so confused why I couldn't find this event in my DK history. I was like "damn I am sure I picked a team..." anyway I would have lost by a mile so glad it got cancelled :)

PR - you should make the events for fewer people to create the feeling of scarcity. Then people will flock to it....like marketing kinda psychological warfare on us.
And raise the prize and entry maybe by a couple bucko's ?

And raise the prize and entry maybe by a couple bucko's ?
DK releases lines every Wednesday, so I'll have the event up tomorrow.

This weekend is a PPV card, so I'll raise the entry fee to $5 and have 15 spots available.

Back