Draculino's Advanced Class: Live Rolling

Some people aren't fookin name droppers, aight??!?!?!?!

Lol. Ben's a purple who I used to train with who moved to Houston last year and has been training at Draculino's. I don't know if Ben's really a "name" to be dropped.

Lol. Ben's a purple who I used to train with who moved to Houston last year and has been training at Draculino's. I don't know if Ben's really a "name" to be dropped.

OMG, you are in Ben's entourage. I am so jelly. Fuck an A I hate subtle brags.

You guys got any suggestions for good background music. I'd like to get a nice list.

Can anyone tell me what you guys do in the bottom guy's position at 2:27 of this video? Everything I've tried from there (including going to deep half like this guy) pretty much fails on me. I've started just scooting back and going to sitting guard.

Also I'm pretty sure I saw Draculino on the mats... can we get some Draculino footage? I love that guy's videos and have learned a lot from watching him train and spar.

Can anyone tell me what you guys do in the bottom guy's position at 2:27 of this video? Everything I've tried from there (including going to deep half like this guy) pretty much fails on me. I've started just scooting back and going to sitting guard.

Also I'm pretty sure I saw Draculino on the mats... can we get some Draculino footage? I love that guy's videos and have learned a lot from watching him train and spar.

The video before this one had some footage of Drac rolling. Got more on the way as well =)

The video before this one had some footage of Drac rolling. Got more on the way as well =)

That was awesome! I must have rewatched the pass at 3:29 a dozen times just now. I love watching him roll.

Back