Dr Disrespect Banned From Twitch

I dont watch streamers at all, unless its for fighting game tech. The first time I saw Doc I thought it was the silliest shit ever, then I actually watched some highlights of him playing Warzone and found him hella entertaining. I still dont see how anyone could watch those other nerds but Doc is excellent at what he does. Im 31 and so much of what he does winks and nods to my childhood.

Twitch changes policy after Dr Disrespect plays on live stream with Nadeshot and Snoop Dogg
LMAO, Doc has Twitch so fucking shook. He's got more street cred than their Top 10 most popular streamers combined, so now they're scrambling in bureaucratic damage control mode.

At this point I think it's fairly obvious Doc didn't do a damn thing wrong to get banned. I'm willing to bet he laid into some Twitch executive with an epic tirade that hurt that person's feelings, and that pitiful band of misfit snowflakes-- after a good long group cry-- decided they'll pull this bullshit to try to 'put him in his place', or some dumb shit. Drunk on that Amazon power. I bet they all keep busts of Bezos in their office, and pray to them seven times a day.

Fucking pussies.

The Snoop Dogg? As in the rapper? I would laugh hysterically if he got banned by Twitch over this.

The Snoop Dogg? As in the rapper? I would laugh hysterically if he got banned by Twitch over this.
Twitch changed its policy because other streamers playing in the same celebrity tournament with Disrespect, namely Nadeshot and Snoop Dogg (yes that Snoop Dogg), did not mute him over their own Twitch streams. Thus, Disrespect was being heard by Twitch viewers on their platform secondhand.

Twitch is so shook by Dr Disrespect they changed their policy guidelines to demand streamers like Nadshot and Snoop make a "good faith effort to remove [banned Twitch users] from your broadcast, mute them, or otherwise limit their interactions with your stream."

LOL at trying to tell Snoop what to do.

Twitch changes policy after Dr Disrespect plays on live stream with Nadeshot and Snoop Dogg
LMAO, Doc has Twitch so fucking shook. He's got more street cred than their Top 10 most popular streamers combined, so now they're scrambling in bureaucratic damage control mode.

At this point I think it's fairly obvious Doc didn't do a damn thing wrong to get banned. I'm willing to bet he laid into some Twitch executive with an epic tirade that hurt that person's feelings, and that pitiful band of misfit snowflakes-- after a good long group cry-- decided they'll pull this bullshit to try to 'put him in his place', or some dumb shit. Drunk on that Amazon power. I bet they all keep busts of Bezos in their office, and pray to them seven times a day.

Fucking pussies.
I wonder if he didn't say something "mean" to a member of the Safety Advisory Council (what a title) after a complaint or some such. This whole thing is starting to feel pretty odd.

Twitch changed its policy because other streamers playing in the same celebrity tournament with Disrespect, namely Nadeshot and Snoop Dogg (yes that Snoop Dogg), did not mute him over their own Twitch streams. Thus, Disrespect was being heard by Twitch viewers on their platform secondhand.

Twitch is so shook by Dr Disrespect they changed their policy guidelines to demand streamers like Nadshot and Snoop make a "good faith effort to remove [banned Twitch users] from your broadcast, mute them, or otherwise limit their interactions with your stream."

LOL at trying to tell Snoop what to do.

Yeah, I understood the article, I just didn’t realize Snoop Dogg was now a Twitch streamer, and the thought of them potentially suspending or banning him over this is just next level hilarious.

On a side note a thought occurred to me that with Snoop Dogg on Twitch a lot of generation Z types and Tweens or whatever that play Fortnite and shit are probably going “who’s Snoop Dogg?” and other kids saying “I think he’s some guy my parents used to listen to” and that makes me feel old af.

<2>

Yeah, I understood the article, I just didn’t realize Snoop Dogg was now a Twitch streamer, and the thought of them potentially suspending or banning him over this is just next level hilarious.

On a side note a thought occurred to me that with Snoop Dogg on Twitch a lot of generation Z types and Tweens or whatever that play Fortnite and shit are probably going “who’s Snoop Dogg?” and other kids saying “I think he’s some guy my parents used to listen to” and that makes me feel old af.

<2>
I went to a Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube concert last year and I was shocked by how many white, middle class looking families with children were at the show
Sitting in the parking lot watching everyone go in felt like I was at Disney On Ice or something
The kids love them some Snoop, I guess

I went to a Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube concert last year and I was shocked by how many white, middle class looking families with children were at the show
Sitting in the parking lot watching everyone go in felt like I was at Disney On Ice or something
The kids love them some Snoop, I guess

icecube.jpg

It appears that the Dr just challenged Jynxi, the #1 streamer on Twitch, to a 1v1 in Siege.
But, he put in the stipulation that they can't use gadgets. The game is built for giga-brain usage, and highly rewards you for your gadget use. Removing over half the game is silly. And does he mean all gadget use, or can they use smokes and flashes like most fps games have?

It would still be interesting to see, Jynxi went 8-5 vs Tim the Tat Man.

It appears that the Dr just challenged Jynxi, the #1 streamer on Twitch, to a 1v1 in Siege.
But, he put in the stipulation that they can't use gadgets. The game is built for giga-brain usage, and highly rewards you for your gadget use. Removing over half the game is silly. And does he mean all gadget use, or can they use smokes and flashes like most fps games have?

It would still be interesting to see, Jynxi went 8-5 vs Tim the Tat Man.
Gadget handicap turns it into a more straightforward game of jiggle peek, I presume. I'd watch. Does the Twitch ban extend to streamers featuring Two-Time in stream? If so, YT would be exclusive host from Doc's side of the house?

Tim’s as much a walking punchline as player among the CoD community. Is he actually competitive at Siege? Because 8-5 isn’t bad.

Does the Twitch ban extend to streamers featuring Two-Time in stream?

Twitch partially reverted this policy a few weeks ago. Banned streamers from their platform can be shown in VOD content.

In typical Twitch fashion how it happened was comical. Hasan reacted to the Destiny-Shapiro debate on Lex Fridman podcast with no issue. Then two other political Twitch streamers did the same but were suspended for a day.

Gadget handicap turns it into a more straightforward game of jiggle peek, I presume. I'd watch. Does the Twitch ban extend to streamers featuring Two-Time in stream? If so, YT would be exclusive host from Doc's side of the house?

Tim’s as much a walking punchline as player among the CoD community. Is he actually competitive at Siege? Because 8-5 isn’t bad.

I don't know how familiar you are with Siege, so if I come off rude, I don't mean to be.

If you try a normal jiggle peak in Siege, you're dead. It has a lean feature which acts different from other games, and it's a timing thing that needs to be accurate.

Another thing to factor in is world destruction. No game comes even close to Siege for that. There are maps, like Border, where you can open up 4 walls to hold an angle. Or being able to make a rotate hole can give you a massive advantage. If someone hasn't played the game before, I don't think they get how important destruction is, and how crazy it can be.
Is Jynxi allowed to use it? If not, between this and the no gadgets, 90% of the game is cut off, and this is pointless.

Tim is horrible at Siege, but he at least understands the gadget use. He doesn't know how to use them or what they do, but he understood the importance of them. Every time I've seen Doc play Siege, he stumbles into his kills.
Jynxi basically fucked with him the whole game. His final kill was a knife iirc.

Jynxi has a pretty massive handicap, he's a controller user.

just challenged Jynxi

Looked him up after this post and it appeared like something was off. Now he's kind of blowing up because Twitch Rivals(?) is doing a 1v1 tournament. Apparently he has tourettes?

Back