Media (Dr) Bryce Mitchell swallows a dozen raw eggs, drops knowledge

Eggs don't taste like much you probably think the butter salt pepper seasoning sauce herbs etc are delicious... not the eggs... I'll boil you chicken or grill you an unseasoned steak... its not good brother... but athletes do macro nutrients often and basically don't enjoy food because you can't cut weight with salt in your body that's why they water load... anyways I'm talking to air.

Eggs absolutely have significant taste and can be very delicious when simply boiled properly. Also all eggs are not the same, there are major differences in taste between eggs from different breeds of chickens, some are very good, some are disgusting. The eggs a friend gave me that were laid by his chickens tasted even worse than the ones I got in jail.

but athletes do macro nutrients often and basically don't enjoy food because you can't cut weight with salt in your body that's why they water load... anyways I'm talking to air.

That is not true either. Salt is a major tool used to cut weight these days, it follows the same concept as water loading. Take in a ton of sodium for a few days starting around a week out. Then cut it to nothing a day or two before weigh in so your body still flushes out the huge amount of sodium it is used to doing, taking all that held water with it, leaving you dry AF because you did not replenish any of the water and salt your body was expecting.

I hate this planet. 20 years ago morons were ignored. Now we live in a car crash mentality society where idiots and worthless people get more attention than people who actually deserve it.

This is a pretty tame post all things considered.
No mention of God's will or flat Earth, Shit let the Boy eat.

That said. Nutritionally, there's no difference between raw and cooked eggs, so eating raw eggs is just gross really, unless you're a body builder or some shit and you need to eat like 40 fucking eggs a day or something stupid..

This is a pretty tame post all things considered.
No mention of God's will or flat Earth, Shit let the Boy eat.

That said. Nutritionally, there's no difference between raw and cooked eggs, so eating raw eggs is just gross really, unless you're a body builder or some shit and you need to eat like 40 fucking eggs a day or something stupid..
If I needed 40 eggs a day I'd be feasting. There's no reason ever to eat raw eggs. There are so many uses for them. For some reason gym bros decided to copy shit that a retarded character did in a movie one time.

Bryce coming to take everything Tito worked for!

<{Joewithit}>

I hate this planet. 20 years ago morons were ignored. Now we live in a car crash mentality society where idiots and worthless people get more attention than people who actually deserve it.
I feel you bro.

Sorry to have contributed to that.

He's an idiot overall, but there's a semblance of truth hidden in there this instance. What he meant to say was, "most knowledge we have on the consumption of dietary cholesterol and its impact on overall cholesterol, plus the alleged dangers of LDL cholesterol, in general, are based on antiquated science and recent research seems to be reshaping our understanding of cholesterol." Instead it just came out as, "eat da not cooked eggz becuz good."

Last edited:
I feel you bro.

Sorry to have contributed to that.

It must be hard for the fighters, seeing how their SM stats are as important to Dana as their actual fights.

I think Morab has navigated this quite well the last year or so, lots of fun little vids that have done quite well - without resorting to the kind of thing that Colby etc does.

Fist thing I kind of agree with this dude.. eggs are good for you.. does that mean I'm an idiot too?

BTW.. cook that shit Mitchell you fucking moron

Back