Dow to Invest in New, Michigan-based Innovation Center (Credit Trump)

Good to see jobs being created local to me. Dow is in my backyard. I can see the steam stacks from my driveway. I have also worked in Dow as a subcontractor. I have friends and family that work for Dow. Trump bless

Not even president yet

Making America Great Again

Our economy a snowball effect, the more news like this we receive, the more confident people are and the more investment there is, leading to more success and more confidence

Gonna keep winning until we're sick of winning

Trump Bless

They specifically mention the CEO said this at a DT event...not that Trump created the 200 jobs somehow.

Wolf tickets.

“We chose Michigan, our home for more than 119 years because of the highly-skilled workforce in the state and because we believe the incoming Presidential administration understands the importance of R&D investment and its multiplier impact on U.S. manufacturing jobs.”

I think the big boys have learned by this point, if you want to buy access or some quick tax subsidies, do a press release announcing you're creating jobs and tie it to Trump. Doesn't have to be true, and if it is true you can exaggerate the number of jobs.

Trump's a fucking scammer. You can't micro-manage every business in america like this. And even if you could, he's promising an inordinate amount of money to get these jobs. Something has to give.

The Dow innovation center investment serves as the latest example of Dow’s long-term commitment to investing and growing in Michigan’s Great Lakes Bay Region. In the last 10 years, Dow and its regional development partners, have driven more than $400 million of investment and downtown economic redevelopment in the Great Lakes Bay Region, home to the company and its nearly 13,000 employees and contractors. Investments include nearly 1 billion sq. ft. of real estate, including a new global headquarters scheduled to open in 2017; a new regional airport; a world class hotel and other accommodations; new, cutting edge STEM schools that are developing the next generation of chemists, biologists, and physicists; and more.

Dow has created more than 6,000 jobs in the United States in the last four years, with a significant portion of that job creation resulting from manufacturing investments in the U.S. Gulf Coast, where Dow is currently investing more than $6 billion, which will result in approximately 500 new Dow jobs while employing approximately 7,000 workers during peak construction and ultimately supporting more than 3,500 jobs in the broader U.S. economy.

Oh man, they must really have hated Obama and love Trump. Certainly werent investing in America before Trump.

It's funny, the media is absolutely silent on this story. Which proves either,

1 - They are butthurt that businesses are building and crediting Trump.

2 - The traditional media is a dinosaur and two days behind the actual news.

Either way, it's a bad look.

Back