Dos Santos: ''Velasquez hits like a girl''

iY1Lc2Ig56k3I.gif

jdsface.gif

pretty much summed up. good post.

Ya'll realize he is just trying to goad Cain into a stand-up battle...R-I-G-H-T-?

What? As if Cain didn't stand and whoop his ass in the second fight? Most of the damage was done on the feet!

After I read the quote I pictured a girl, instead of Cain, laying a beat down on Junior! That makes the loss more embarrassing.

Is it just me or does anyone else know JDS is just playing around. Trolling

He probably was laughing to himself when saying that, but the reporter just left it out to incite fans.

JDS was the one spending all of that time on his back.

Cuts? who cares about cuts?

Cuts aren't an indication of getting hit with a powerful shot. Nobody gets cut from Anderson's strikes yet they all fall sooner or later. And Cain took JDS off his feet with punches in the second fight quite a few times.

This is correct. Cuts are more indicative of glancing blows that pull the skin rather than flush shots. KO strikes don't usually open up a cut, but a glancing elbow off the scalp will get the red stuff poppin' like nobody's business.

JDS took all of his best punches so he knows he has nothing to fear in the third fight.

ff6agx.gif

Couldn't even daze Jake O'Brien, come on, doods.

I guess its easy to be classy through the wins. Remaining so through the losses is a tougher, but perhaps truer test of character.

Exactly, it's why JDS and Bigfoot irritate me. At least when AO got stopped he didn't bring up a wealth of excuses. Hell his fanboys did all the "excusing" for him, while he just accepted and moved on.

Then again... Brazilians *rolls eyes*

Lol... Cigano just looks like a chump here.

He hits like a girl but kicked your ass for an entire 25 mins and left your face a mess.

Also, ask your hero Nog if he hits like a girl.

Back