Doom Metal / Dark Sludge / Stoner Rock etc. Warning: LOUD AND HEAVY! Spark up!

Good lord Neurosis was incredible live. That was my first time seeing them and <20>

hands down the heaviest music experience i have had. It was a decent sized venue and i was up on the balcony and they still made the ground and railing shake lol. I got to a lot of concerts and never seen a band create such an intense wall of sound live it was amazing.

Last edited:

COOL-BONG-TOKE.gif

Sleep-Roadburn-2019-2-ghostcultmag.png

sleep-roadburn.png

Sleep will play both albums in full version at the Roadburn next year. It's really the best festival in the world if you are into it. I'll get my ticket as soon as they are available, it's going to be my fourth time there, can't wait!

Listening to OM's discography from start to finish as we speak and I am pretty damn high right now. Al Cisneros is something else on the bass!

Khemmis is the shit. They put out an album a few years ago that blew my mind. Probably the best vox in the genre in a long time.

ah, fellas. was totally expecting to see morbid angel's, "where the slime live". no worries, here ya go!

I'd like to recommend Primitive Man, crushingly heavy sludge with some subtle death metal influences. :)

Also would like to throw in Harvey Milk, also crushingly heavy sludge mixed with noise rock, folk, and a good helping of weird shit. :)

Since you like HOF I bet you enjoy Sleep and I hope you also like OM. I produced a Sleep mix with some Om and HOF mixed in a month ago and a few weeks ago produced a strictly Om Mix

Also for folks who also enjoy instrumental albums. I think you all would enjoy Bongripper's album
Satan Worshipping Doom released in 2010. Some of the heaviest and most hypnotic stoner drone metal

Since you like HOF I bet you enjoy Sleep and I hope you also like OM. I produced a Sleep mix with some Om and HOF mixed in a month ago and a few weeks ago produced a strictly Om Mix

Also for folks who also enjoy instrumental albums. I think you all would enjoy Bongripper's album
Satan Worshipping Doom released in 2010. Some of the heaviest and most hypnotic stoner drone metal

I enjoy both of them and also Bonggripper

Listening to OM's discography from start to finish as we speak and I am pretty damn high right now. Al Cisneros is something else on the bass!
Walk Melchizidek shrine descender...

Hope they make an album again.

Back