Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson Was a Terrible Fight; Glorified Sloppy Brawl

This just in: Sherdogger Bitches. Nobody Gives A Fuck.

Go watch golf, asshole

The fight was awesome. TS is just upset he had to wait a day to find a stream in order to see it.

TS would be blind from self pleasure if his right and left hand had not friendzoned him.

As it is his vision is clearly blurred as this fight had some fantastic examples of technical striking, Hearts and goat chins.

TS deserves to die in a Aids fire for speaking negatively of such a blessed display.

In short TS go fook yourself you swine flu riddled Troglodyte.

A lot of people. Anytime a greatest fight ever list is brought up, its usually Hendo/Shogun I, Frye/Takayama, Griffin/Bonnar I, Liddell/Silva, Silva/Sonnen, Nogueira/Couture, Hughes/Trigg II, Pettis/Henderson I, Edgar/Maynard II, etc.

Frye/Takayama is always mentioned. Hell, its even in the top 20 greatest fights ever on Tapology.
Really.. wow, didnt know. it's a horrible fight lol

Agreed, nonexistent head movement from DHC, it was plain ugly to watch. This why people bash MMA striking.

I would like to see a boxer bob and weave his head onto a switch kick like the mugs they are.

It was fucking awesome, I love technical wars as well but that doesn't stop me from enjoying an all out brawl like Choi/Swanson. Glad I'm not you tbh :)

Really.. wow, didnt know. it's a horrible fight lol
I think its fun for what it is. If we are glorifying brawls and slugfests, I prefer something like this Swanson/DHC fight.

Back