Media "Don't try to wipe your a$$ before you take a sh*t" -Chito to Song

As in chito doesn’t do a pre-wipe (as is the custom. Like literally. Our parents teach us to pre-wipe.) before taking a shit. Omg. Also, where’s the heckin edit button round here??

Love a guy whose getting gifted a shot, speaking down to a superior fighter who beat him and would more than likely win the rematch too tbh.
It was a reasonable response from Chito. He wasn't even talking shit. Song was the one calling him out. Chito just said focus on your fight.

Watch the videos before posting

As in chito doesn’t do a pre-wipe (as is the custom. Like literally. Our parents teach us to pre-wipe.) before taking a shit. Omg. Also, where’s the heckin edit button round here??
The edit button is only for those that haven't been naughty.

It was a reasonable response from Chito. He wasn't even talking shit. Song was the one calling him out. Chito just said focus on your fight.

Watch the videos before posting
Umm, I did watch the video. So, don't assume what someone did, as you will be mistaken. Not sure how you could see what I put and draw that conclusion. Song wants Chito to win, because he wants to fight Chito for the belt. 1 + 1 = 2. You need this explained too?

Umm, I did watch the video. So, don't assume what someone did, as you will be mistaken. Not sure how you could see what I put and draw that conclusion. Song wants Chito to win, because he wants to fight Chito for the belt. 1 + 1 = 2. You need this explained too?
If you watched the video, why are you acting like you didn't watch the video? Or are you just being a sensetive little prick?

"Chito talking down on him" lol. Fuck outta here.

If you watched the video, why are you acting like you didn't watch the video? Or are you just being a sensetive little prick?

"Chito talking down on him" lol. Fuck outta here.
Still don't know how you read my response and drew your conclusion. I really don't care tbh. Fuck off.

watched the video after your comment, cool voice actually. like the old kung fu movie voice overs.
To each their own.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back