Don't forget Flyod fought this guy and beat him easily

Conor fought that guy and beat him too

Legend says he was a LHW at fight night

nate-diaz-and-conor-mcgregor-of-ireland-embrace-after-finishing-five-picture-id593263354

"Hey Connah, let's fight again so I can make $20 mill."

"Get your stinking hands off me ya fookin loser."

Conor is 180 pounds now, he is not a featherweight anymore.

He just said a month ago he was 160lbs. Why is it that MMA fighters are "allegedly" so much heavier for their size than any other sports athletes? 5'8.5 Conor McGregor is 180lbs? Why would 6'3 Tennis player Andy Murray also be 180lbs? Is Conor made of solid granite?

6'3 Tennis player 180lbs
image-4-646695675.jpg

vs

5'8.5 MMA fighter 180lbs
mcgregor-ap.jpg

Something about this doesn't add up.

He just said a month ago he was 160lbs. Why is it that MMA fighters are "allegedly" so much heavier for their size than any other sports athletes? 5'8.5 Conor McGregor is 180lbs? Why would 6'3 Tennis player Andy Murray also be 180lbs? Is Conor made of solid granite?

6'3 Tennis player 180lbs
placeholder_image.svg

vs

5'8.5 MMA fighter 180lbs
placeholder_image.svg

It's like posters claiming diaz is 200lbs... On fight night. There is a free runner I watch on YouTube who is 6 foot, a lean 195lbs and makes diaz look like a twig.

I wish they weighed fighters as they stepped in the cage.

6'3 Tennis player 180lbs
image-4-646695675.jpg

vs

5'8.5 MMA fighter 180lbs
mcgregor-ap.jpg

thats FW conor
before.jpeg
he can get this big

It's like posters claiming diaz is 200lbs... On fight night. There is a free runner I watch on YouTube who is 6 foot, a lean 195lbs and makes diaz look like a twig.

I wish they weighed fighters as they stepped in the cage.

Michael Phelps is 6'4 195lbs. Yeah...It's like Khabib being 194lbs, sure he can walk around that much but don't tell me Khabib is as big as Douglas Lima.

6'3 Tennis player 180lbs
image-4-646695675.jpg

vs

5'8.5 MMA fighter 180lbs
mcgregor-ap.jpg

proof poirier is 180 lbs also

6'3 Tennis player 180lbs
image-4-646695675.jpg

vs

5'8.5 MMA fighter 180lbs
mcgregor-ap.jpg

Everyone knows that Conor is 180 pounds, like every other top LW he cuts a lot of weight.

Here is Dillashaw saying that Conor is 180 just a few days ago

Conor is not very tall but he is a wide man, that tennis player is a bean pole.

I remember a guy that trains at SBG saying that Conor was 180 when he was still fighting at FW, i bet Conor walks at 185 now.

God, seriously, it must suck so hard to be under 6 feet tall

Everyone knows that Conor is a 180 pounds, like every other top LW he cuts a lot of weight.

Here is Dillashaw saying that Conor is 180 just a few days ago

Conor is not very tall but he is a wide man, that tennis player is a bean pole.

I remember a guy that trains at SBG saying that Conor is 180 when he was still fighting at FW, i bet Conor walks at 185 now.

Good to see Vasyl getting more comfort with English. But TJ Dillashaw saying " He's like 180lbs man" doesn't mean shit. Anatomically, it just doesn't add up. Sage Northcutt walks around 185lbs and he dwarfs Conor, one of Sage's legs is bigger than Conor. Stephen Thompson and GSP are 185lbs, Conor is a little manlet. Conor said himself in January he's "160lbs walking around, had to eat constantly to stay 170lbs". He didn't put on 10lbs of muscle, let alone 25 in a couple months. If you've ever been in the Gym, you see a lot of guys Conor's height and weight who are much bigger than he is.....Fighters bloated from bad diets and water weight who haven't trained for a week like Poirier can get up to 180lbs but it doesn't mean they are cutting 25lbs of water to make the weight like fans think. Poirier is 180lbs

Cristiano Ronaldo is an elite athlete that stays in elite condition year round. He never gets above 180lbs and usually walks around the mid 170s. He's way bigger than Conor McGregor, Eddie Alvarez, Khabib and Poirier. I don't care "what they walk around at"

Cristiano Ronaldo 176lbs

36A66D9100000578-3711717-image-a-12_1469663684937.jpg

369127EE00000578-3706154-McGregor_also_posted_a_snap_which_read_My_brother_Ronaldo_droppe-m-10_1469438387234.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Good to see Vasyl getting more comfort with English. But TJ Dillashaw saying " He's like 180lbs man" doesn't mean shit. Anatomically, it just doesn't add up. Sage Northcutt walks around 185lbs and he dwarfs Conor, one of Sage's legs is bigger than Conor. Stephen Thompson and GSP are 185lbs, Conor is a little manlet. Conor said himself in January he's "160lbs walking around, had to eat constantly to stay 170lbs". He didn't put on 10lbs of muscle, let alone 25 in a couple months. If you've ever been in the Gym, you see a lot of guys Conor's height and weight who are much bigger than he is.....Fighters bloated from bad diets and water weight who haven't trained for a week like Poirier can get up to 180lbs but it doesn't mean they are cutting 25lbs of water to make the weight like fans think. Poirier is 180lbs

Cristiano Ronaldo is an elite athlete that stays in elite condition year round. He never gets above 180lbs and usually walks around the mid 170s. He's way bigger than Conor McGregor, Eddie Alvarez, Khabib and Poirier. I don't care "what they walk around at"

Cristiano Ronaldo 176lbs

36A66D9100000578-3711717-image-a-12_1469663684937.jpg

369127EE00000578-3706154-McGregor_also_posted_a_snap_which_read_My_brother_Ronaldo_droppe-m-10_1469438387234.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Try harder with those pics, height =/= weight.

You have guys that know Conor saying that he is 180, he is 180.
If Khabib and Ferguson are 190 plus , Poirier, Alvarez, Will Brooks all those guys are 180, i don't understand why you can't believe Conor is 180, he is not undersized compared to them.
Tennis players and soccer players are skinny twigs, mma fighters are thick, and until those guys get on a scale like mma fighters, you are just speculating.

Shogun's reaction in that gif gets me every time.

Flyod has already beaten a bigger ginger. Except that ginger could box. Conor is going to get embarrassed.
I think Shogun's thinking I'd stomp you flat like a soda can, Pride style.

If Khabib and Ferguson are 190 plus , Poirier, Alvarez, Will Brooks all those guys are 180, i don't understand why you can't believe Conor is 180, he is not undersized compared to them.
Tennis players and soccer players are skinny twigs, mma fighters are thick, and until those guys get on a scale like mma fighters, you are just speculating.

Oh yeah, Conor's so thick and wide, that's why he puffs his bird chest out and bows his arms whenever anyone takes a picture of him. Because he's so god damn thick!

Ronaldo is taller and more muscular than mcgregor... But is a twig?

Back