Don't buy Chinese Junk on Ebay

Lol

You've picked the wrong one of you think I'm insecure over a baseless "pwn." But hey, if you wanna continue flirting with me, I'll continue humoring you.

Type M 1.png

It is abundantly clear that you are balding. You are now on the transitional phase between stage 2 and 3. Symptoms will only get worse from now on.

View attachment 397299

It is abundantly clear that you are balding. You are now on the transitional phase between stage 2 and 3. Symptoms will only get worse from now on.
I've had that widows peak since I've had hair lol. Guess I've been balding since i was born, yeah? Keep trying though. It's probably why you have so many posts in a year, as @bandicoot pointed out. You're trying a bit too hard to reach a conclusion that is unreachable.

I've had that widows peak since I've had hair lol. Guess I've been balding since i was born, yeah? Keep trying though. It's probably why you have so many posts in a year, as @bandicoot pointed out. You're trying a bit too hard to reach a conclusion that is unreachable.

Unless you were borned mutated or with some sort of disability, it is abnormal that a healthy baby showing a symptom of male boldness. There are hundreds millions of people who are going through the same predicament that you have. You are balding bro.

Unless you were borned mutated or with some sort of disability, it is abnormal that a healthy baby showing a symptom of male boldness. There are hundreds millions of people who are going through the same predicament that you have. You are balding bro.
Well, I appreciate your concern. You sure put in a ton of effort to make sure I still don't give a shit lol. Pat yourself on the back, bud. I can't be there to do it for you.

Well, I appreciate your concern. You sure put in a ton of effort to make sure I still don't give a shit lol. Pat yourself on the back, bud. I can't be there to do it for you.

Damn dude.
You got a stalker on Sherdog!
I heard about it but I never seen it before.

I dont know if I should be happy or sorry for you.
But its kinda impressive. He even has your pix saved.

<mma4>

Damn dude.
You got a stalker on Sherdog!
I heard about it but I never seen it before.

I dont know if I should be happy or sorry for you.
But its kinda impressive. He even has your pix saved.

<mma4>
It happens from time to time. I'm always flattered. Even when it's strange, middle aged men.

It happens from time to time. I'm always flattered. Even when it's strange, middle aged men.

Just make sure to say no if he starts to talk about touching your "no no" place.

@Yorkist

Move out of the ghetto, bum.

lcsvb.jpg

Lmao sideways portait mode. Noob mode activated.

Tinypic uploads it that way on it's own every time I have uploaded with this phone. I just don't care enough to take the time to learn why.

Dude.. no its proof of side ways earth.
Flat earthers is a CIA operation to keep the truth from us...
Bobbi will soon get a visit from the men in black.

RIP

Back