Don't blink fights.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Everyone likes a fight between 2 hard punchers with shaky chins, because the fight could end at any time.

So, what were some such fights?

This thread title is making me self conscious about how often I'm blinking now.

Check out Garcia/Abregu if you can find it. This a really deep cut fight but I remember both guys being down at least once a piece.

edit Edwin Rodriguez Thomas Williams another more recent crazy fight. Most Thomas Williams fights are to the death basically.

Hamed Kelley was fun.

Froch out of nowhere vs Taylor.

Bailey vs Smith

Lennox vs Rahman, either

The shaky chins part doesn't apply,....but Foreman-Lyle is hands down the heaviest artillery exchange that also had minimal defense.

while only 1 had a really shaky chin...

Terry Norris v Julian Jackson

I always imagined Lewis v Klitschko would be a dont blink fight, and it turned into an absolute war

The shaky chins part doesn't apply,....but Foreman-Lyle is hands down the heaviest artillery exchange that also had minimal defense.

Rd4 might be the best rd I've ever seen. The fight is great tho. Those are some real motherfuckers.

Moorer vs Cooper
Garza vs Meza
One of my favorites:

Gonzalez - Letterlough. Lyle - Shavers.

Moorer-Cooper, Foreman-Lyle are great picks.

What an epic battle. Really can't get more back and forth than that. Even though I knew the winner it had me on the edge of my seat. Heavy hands on display. I really don't know how Foreman kept recovering he looked out on his feet numerous times in the fight. Thanks for posting.

Heath herring vs the dude who kissed hIm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back