Donald's Cuck Curtsey to the Muslim King and #1 IS Funder

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here it is in ALLLLL it's glory

giphy.gif

Let's go all you conservatards and Trumpets, line up and give me your sweet, sweet tears.

tumblr_mxr7mlnaOj1r2ckpzo1_400.gif

Dude barely bent at the waist I guess he was afraid to make it look like a bow.

IS founder.....you are a clown TS. They would love to kill the king more than anyone in this world. Ignorant fuck

Looks like the Don has bad knees to me. I don't see the whole controversy with this "curtsy" thing though..he is receiving an award not saying hello. I guess it would have been much more boss to have the "king" step up on a stool and then put the medal on him. Hell he looks indifferent as fuck to the whole thing

How much does Donald charge you for all that real estate he rents in your head?

It's even worse, @HOLA binge watches hours of Alex Jones at a time because... he thinks he's dumb.... or something. Oh, and he reads salon.com. Lol.

It's even worse, @HOLA binge watches hours of Alex Jones at a time because... he thinks he's dumb.... or something. Oh, and he reads salon.com. Lol.

The guy is obsessed and I worry about his mental health over the next 3.5+ years.

The President of the U.S. did a freakin' curtsey and his followers are all like... "Yeah, but bad knees though." If his knees were THAT bad, they would've sent V.P. Pence.

SMH.

How much does Donald charge you for all that real estate he rents in your head?

Did you go to Trump University?

If you rent someone's real estate, you aren't charging them for it, they charge you.

The President of the U.S. did a freakin' curtsey and his followers are all like... "Yeah, but bad knees though." If his knees were THAT bad, they would've sent V.P. Pence.

SMH.

Do you have a grandfather or an older person in your life? I see mine do a similar type of crouch in order to sit up etc. I'm just giving you my opinion btw it's not always about Trump supporters vs haters

It's just theatrics. Trumps views on Islam are well established.

Hillary on the other hand is a genuine cocksucker.

Be glad the American people voted for Trump.

Some day your grandkids will thank us.

Do you have a grandfather or an older person in your life? I see mine do a similar type of crouch in order to sit up etc. I'm just giving you my opinion btw it's not always about Trump supporters vs haters

I worked at military medical facilities for 24 years dealing with everyone from every walk of life. To a MAN they would say that move was B*tchmade.

I'd rather take the word of someone that flew with "Pappy" Boyington than someone who describes the AIDS crisis of the 80's as his own "personal Vietnam" because of how many hookers he was banging..

I've yet to see an old American veteran bow, and I was stationed in Japan for four years.

Did you go to Trump University?

If you rent someone's real estate, you aren't charging them for it, they charge you.

It's fine, you don't have to disclose numbers if you aren't comfortable.

Back