Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the Presidency, v6: Mueller Probing Trump Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet not a single one of them mans up and admits being wrong.
Hillary will be blamed.

The GOP will throw in some poor people and minorities somehow. It will largely work.
Smells like bullshit to me.
CORRECTED: Three members of Mueller's team have donated to Democrats

Which means that probably just as many donated to Republicans (including those above who donated to both, not just Democrats). It's a fine team. It's inevitable that it will be made up of people who have participated in politics. That's the nature of bipartisan/nonpartisan bodies.

Funny that you immediately try to shift the focus to Mueller: a man earlier in life nominated to FBI Director by a Republican President (Bush W.). I haven't noticed Mueller lying about being in rooms with Russians offering hacked dirt in breech of national security.
Fucking Trump himself donated to Hillary. He even bragged he paid her to attend his own wedding, as if that's something to boast about.

Ha! So the I'll skullfuck your dead mother! attorney isn't just any attorney, but he was Trump's personal & lead attorney?

Yeah. Speak of the devil...
1*Hp31yLsODaApj4THLUjt_g.jpeg

Delicious, delicious #Impeachburger.

The only way these guys could look more like mafia goons would be some nice gold neck chains.

You know you're asking Trump to literally pull a Nixon. How did that work out? Saturday night massacre you know?
He's already done that with the comey firing. This would be a double the Saturday night massacre

BBC on the spokesman for Trump's legal team resigning.

Trump legal team spokesman Mark Corallo resigns, reports say

The spokesman for US President Donald Trump's personal legal team has resigned, media reports say.

Mark Corallo was a spokesman for Marc Kasowitz, who is defending Mr Trump in an inquiry into alleged Russian meddling in last year's election.

Reports said that Mr Corallo disagreed with the strategy of Mr Trump's lawyers to discredit or limit the team directing the investigation.

There has been no comment from him or the Trump team.

Mr Corallo is close to Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller, who is leading the Russia investigation, and has praised him publicly, Politico website reports.

He had grown frustrated with the operation of the legal team and the warring factions and lawyers, the report adds.

Mr Mueller has hired big names to join his team, which is also investigating whether there was any collusion with the Trump team, which both Russia and Mr Trump have denied.

The New York Times reported that Mr Trump's team was looking to discredit the investigation led by Mr Mueller, analysing the background of the lawyers hired by him in search of any possible conflicts of interest.

Meanwhile, the Washington Post said that the president's lawyers were working to find ways to limit or undercut the investigation, also looking into possible conflicts of interest in Mr Mueller's team, and discussing the president's authority to grant pardons.

So basically what we have over the last 2 days is Trump threatening Mueller will be fired if he keeps digging, asking if he can pardon his family his friends and also his own fat ass, and his lawyers abandoning him.

Hmm. Now I don't know if Trump is guilty of anything, but he's sure acting like he is!

Trump "has told aides he was especially disturbed after learning Mueller would be able to access several years of his tax returns."

Loooool

So basically what we have over the last 2 days is Trump threatening Mueller will be fired if he keeps digging, asking if he can pardon his family his friends and also his own fat ass, and his lawyers abandoning him.

Hmm. Now I don't know if Trump is guilty of anything, but he's sure acting like he is!

Trump "has told aides he was especially disturbed after learning Mueller would be able to access several years of his tax returns."

Loooool
#nothingburger shills inbound. They could be putting the wet sponge on trump's bald head to get him ready for the electric chair and these asses would be like "that's it? Nothingburger derp!"

Loooool
76xrG.gif

Cool leaks, Natalia. Want to bring them to Trump Tower?

- Drumpflykins JR.

Loooool

For someone who is meant to be the 4 D chess master; it looks suspiciously like the kid that used to take the short bus trying to mash the square peg into the round hole.

The man sounds like a chronically abused wife in a third world country where women aren't allowed employment.
Josh Dawsey said:
Corallo had told an associate that the dynamics in the White House were untenable and that there was "too much fighting all the time," in the words of one person who spoke to him.

He said he no longer needed the money and had complained about the fighting among the lawyers, this person said.

Corallo had been a longtime crisis communications guru and had worked for John Ashcroft at the Justice Department in the George W. Bush administration.
It's like he woke up one morning, looked at the grim, gaunt face in the bathroom mirror staring back at him, and said, "Wait, what the fuck, why am I doing this? I'm not a chronically abused wife in a third world country where women aren't allowed employment. I'm a goddamn American lawyer with a tremendous career! I don't have to be here! These people are worse than Martha Stewart! I didn't knock over this port-a-potty! This doesn't have to be my life! I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

6DUMJpN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back