Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

You guys still dont get it.

Theres a world of difference between being convinced and saying someone is a liar. Do you understand the difference or not?
I get a guy being accused once or twice and not rushing to judgement, but Trump has Cosby numbers of women accusing him.
I have already stated numerous time the only people who know if Trump assaulted Carrol is him and her. The fact that there is like 20 other women accusing Trump, makes me think he does not treat women very well. I personally dont know anyone who has been accused of sexual assault, but if someone told me they had 20+ women accusing them but said all the women were all full of shit, I would be O K, dude, you dont get that many accusers unless you are a serial sexual assaulter.
Much like you dont stiff over a 1000 contractors and not be considered a dude that dont pay his bills. Let me guess those 1000 of contractors are deep state operatives, even though most of them accused Trump of stiffing them long before he ever ran for President. Does Soros hand out Delorean's to all his operatives?

I get a guy being accused once or twice and not rushing to judgement, but Trump has Cosby numbers of women accusing him.
I have already stated numerous time the only people who know if Trump assaulted Carrol is him and her. The fact that there is like 20 other women accusing Trump, makes me think he does not treat women very well. I personally dont know anyone who has been accused of sexual assault, but if someone told me they had 20+ women accusing them but said all the women were all full of shit, I would be O K, dude, you dont get that many accusers unless you are a serial sexual assaulter.
Much like you dont stiff over a 1000 contractors and not be considered a dude that dont pay his bills. Let me guess those 1000 of contractors are deep state operatives, even though most of them accused Trump of stiffing them long before he ever ran for President. Does Soros hand out Delorean's to all his operatives?

So, can you answer my question? Do you understand the difference between not being convinced and calling someone a liar?

If you answer my question, I promise I'll get to the rest of your points. But one thing at a time.

Again, Im not convinced by either story. You're right, the only evidence they have is an accusation, and that they told someone else. Thats it. And Reade told more people, and had more women saying Biden did similar things to them. Reade had multiple witnesses saying she told them the story at the time.

Again, Im not convinced by Reade. But the only evidence Carroll had is an accusation, and that she told somebody about it. Reade has the exact same thing, except she told more people.

There are plenty of holes and inconsistencies in Carrolls account, people seem to keep forgetting.

But this is going on far too long. At this point Im just repeating the same thing. Nobody can actually present any compelling piece of evidence that Carroll had that even warranted going to trial in the first place.

No, they established a clear pattern of behavior which includes multiple women who did not know each other saying he did the same shit to them. They also had him on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women. Also consider that he lied to the prosecution about not even knowing her before the lawsuit when they had photos of them together from the 90s. Also again, to be repetitive, he literally mistook this woman for his ex wife when part of his legal defense was that "she isn't my type" LOL.

You also need to consider that this was a civil trial and not a criminal trial. You do not need to prove that somebody did something beyond a reasonable doubt to win a civil trial.

You also should probably consider that Trump is such a massive liar and clown that he immediately defamed her as soon as the trial was over and she won a SECOND judgement against that clown.

It's almost like there is no evidence that Trump did any of this shit if you ignore all of the actual evidence that he did it lol.

No, they established a clear pattern of behavior which includes multiple women who did not know each other saying he did the same shit to them. They also had him on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women. Also consider that he lied to the prosecution about not even knowing her before the lawsuit when they had photos of them together from the 90s. Also again, to be repetitive, he literally mistook this woman for his ex wife when part of his legal defense was that "she isn't my type" LOL.

You also need to consider that this was a civil trial and not a criminal trial. You do not need to prove that somebody did something beyond a reasonable doubt to win a civil trial.

You also should probably consider that Trump is such a massive liar and clown that he immediately defamed her as soon as the trial was over and she won a SECOND judgement against that clown.

It's almost like there is no evidence that Trump did any of this shit if you ignore all of the actual evidence that he did it lol.
A lifetime achievement award of sorts…

So, can you answer my question? Do you understand the difference between not being convinced and calling someone a liar?

If you answer my question, I promise I'll get to the rest of your points. But one thing at a time.
I did answer. At the end of the day the only 2 people that know what happened is Carroll and Trump. I am just pointing that 20+ other women said Trump did some sexual assault on them as well. To be fair some were ass slaps and not penetration, but slapping a woman's ass when she does not want it, is not a good look either.
Trump had his chance to defend himself in court, but decided playing a round of golf was more important. Did Trump do it to Carroll, who knows, but there is a lot of sexual assault smoke around Trump, so it is plausible. I just find it funny people say no way Trump did it, when 20+ other women have a similar story. Trump's first wife accused him of rape.
Trump was found guilty in the court of law. There is a bunch of amateur lawyers on Sherdog who is totally convinced no way Trump did it, maybe some of you MAGADoggers should offer your services to defend Trump. At least you wont have a law license to lose like most of his other lawyers.

She's been forced to reverse decisions by the appeals court. It's possible she's just incompetent but making rulings contrary to case law that only benefit TR7MP does seem suspicious.
Luckily for us, there are hearings scheduled to sort it out.
lol at being reversed on appeal. If that’s the standard, none of them are fit for the bench.
Seems like you have very little faith in our judicial system and do not trust the process.

I did answer. At the end of the day the only 2 people that know what happened is Carroll and Trump. I am just pointing that 20+ other women said Trump did some sexual assault on them as well. To be fair some were ass slaps and not penetration, but slapping a woman's ass when she does not want it, is not a good look either.
Trump had his chance to defend himself in court, but decided playing a round of golf was more important. Did Trump do it to Carroll, who knows, but there is a lot of sexual assault smoke around Trump, so it is plausible. I just find it funny people say no way Trump did it, when 20+ other women have a similar story. Trump's first wife accused him of rape.
Trump was found guilty in the court of law. There is a bunch of amateur lawyers on Sherdog who is totally convinced no way Trump did it, maybe some of you MAGADoggers should offer your services to defend Trump. At least you wont have a law license to lose like most of his other lawyers.

No, you havent answered it at all. Youve avoided it twice and I have no idea why. It isnt a particularly difficult question. Look, Im gonna answer for you. Yes. You do know the difference between not being convinced and arguing that everyone is a liar. So its incredibly disingenuous of you to imply thats my position when you know that it isnt.

Basically, there a couple of different metrics here for who you have to convince of what. The first one is : Can you convince me that Trump is very likely to behave inappropriately with women. This isnt a particularly difficult threshold to meet. I doubt theres many people that argue the opposite.

But theres another metric as well. That is, can you convince me that Trump did something specific to a specific person? This metric is a bit harder to meet. You're going to need some kind of evidence of some sort, because its not a question of whether its possible he did it, its did he do it?

Then theres the last, and most important metric. Can you convince me to a legal standard of evidence that Trump did something to someone in particular, at a specific time and a specific place? This is the most important, and by default hardest metric to prove and for good reason.

Lots of people seem to be replacing the last and most important metric with the first and least important. Theres a reason why in order to try to argue that Trump is guilty you're bringing up all of this information that was not in the actual trial. It's because the evidence was flimsy and on some level everyone knows it, its why they avoid using the actual case presented in trial and look to all sorts of external evidence to use.

It doesnt matter what 20 other women said. The only thing that matters is what was presented in the courtroom. Thats the way the legal system is supposed to work and its supposed to work that way for everybody. Even the douche bags we dont like. Like you said yourself, theres a very big difference between groping and forcibly raping someone. "Its not a good look" is also not a good argument that someone should be found liable for rape in a legal preceding.

You know his first wife, the one who accused him of rape, recanted and said she just did it to get more money in the divorce? And yet, here you are bringing it up. This is a problem. Because you're attempting to justify a case that you know is weak with anything that you can, including someone elses admitted lie.

I have yet to hear anyone say there is no way Trump did this. This is every bit as disingenuous as implying that Im saying everyone is a liar. At the end of the day, all Im asking for is the evidence that was presented in the actual case that was enough to meet a legal threshold for civil liability. Not circular reasoning that because he was found guilty, there was enough evidence. Im saying what is the evidence that was presented that was convincing? "He went golfing" is not an argument that he raped somebody.

He’s also shorted a bunch of cities that he’s hosted rally’s at.

No, you havent answered it at all. Youve avoided it twice and I have no idea why. It isnt a particularly difficult question. Look, Im gonna answer for you. Yes. You do know the difference between not being convinced and arguing that everyone is a liar. So its incredibly disingenuous of you to imply thats my position when you know that it isnt.

Basically, there a couple of different metrics here for who you have to convince of what. The first one is : Can you convince me that Trump is very likely to behave inappropriately with women. This isnt a particularly difficult threshold to meet. I doubt theres many people that argue the opposite.

But theres another metric as well. That is, can you convince me that Trump did something specific to a specific person? This metric is a bit harder to meet. You're going to need some kind of evidence of some sort, because its not a question of whether its possible he did it, its did he do it?

Then theres the last, and most important metric. Can you convince me to a legal standard of evidence that Trump did something to someone in particular, at a specific time and a specific place? This is the most important, and by default hardest metric to prove and for good reason.

Lots of people seem to be replacing the last and most important metric with the first and least important. Theres a reason why in order to try to argue that Trump is guilty you're bringing up all of this information that was not in the actual trial. It's because the evidence was flimsy and on some level everyone knows it, its why they avoid using the actual case presented in trial and look to all sorts of external evidence to use.

It doesnt matter what 20 other women said. The only thing that matters is what was presented in the courtroom. Thats the way the legal system is supposed to work and its supposed to work that way for everybody. Even the douche bags we dont like. Like you said yourself, theres a very big difference between groping and forcibly raping someone. "Its not a good look" is also not a good argument that someone should be found liable for rape in a legal preceding.

You know his first wife, the one who accused him of rape, recanted and said she just did it to get more money in the divorce? And yet, here you are bringing it up. This is a problem. Because you're attempting to justify a case that you know is weak with anything that you can, including someone elses admitted lie.

I have yet to hear anyone say there is no way Trump did this. This is every bit as disingenuous as implying that Im saying everyone is a liar. At the end of the day, all Im asking for is the evidence that was presented in the actual case that was enough to meet a legal threshold for civil liability. Not circular reasoning that because he was found guilty, there was enough evidence. Im saying what is the evidence that was presented that was convincing? "He went golfing" is not an argument that he raped somebody.
There was enough there to convince a judge. You might want to review the difference between Civil and non Civil court cases.
At the end of the day, it does not matter if you nor I are convinced one way or the other, Trump had to convince a judge and based on the ruling failed to do so.
There were witnesses, and honestly thought Trump would win the case due to the time that lapsed and Carroll is kind of looney, but like every time lately Trump is in court, he took the L.

There was enough there to convince a judge. You might want to review the difference between Civil and non Civil court cases.
At the end of the day, it does not matter if you nor I are convinced one way or the other, Trump had to convince a judge and based on the ruling failed to do so.
There were witnesses, and honestly thought Trump would win the case due to the time that lapsed and Carroll is kind of looney, but like every time lately Trump is in court, he took the L.
Yes, I know that he was found liable, Ive never argued otherwise. And preponderance of the evidence is different than reasonable doubt. But you're still not even able to tell me what evidence even meets that burden. You know why? Because you cant do it. You cant take the evidence that was presented in that trial and come up with a reasonable argument as to why that amount of evidence should let anyone be found liable for rape. Its incredibly circular to argue that because hew as found liable, that there was enough evidence. We all know its very possible for a court, or a judge, to get it wrong. Thats what happened here. If anyone could argue otherwise, using only the evidence presented in the actual court trial, they would.

But even now you're saying you didnt think he was gonna be found guilty because his accuser was a looney. This is literally the point I was bringing up. The Trump standard is very different.

Yes, I know that he was found liable, Ive never argued otherwise. And preponderance of the evidence is different than reasonable doubt. But you're still not even able to tell me what evidence even meets that burden. You know why? Because you cant do it. You cant take the evidence that was presented in that trial and come up with a reasonable argument as to why that amount of evidence should let anyone be found liable for rape. Its incredibly circular to argue that because hew as found liable, that there was enough evidence. We all know its very possible for a court, or a judge, to get it wrong. Thats what happened here.

But even now you're saying you didnt think he was gonna be found guilty because his accuser was a looney. This is literally the point I was bringing up. The Trump standard is very different.
How do you feel about the "Trump standard" regarding his repeated violations of gag orders and not being jailed due to it? How does that fit into how unfair the world is to Donald Trump?

How do you feel about the "Trump standard" regarding his repeated violations of gag orders and not being jailed due to it? How does that fit into how unfair the world is to Donald Trump?
Last I heard he owed like a bazillion dollars for contempt in the Carrol case, and was being fined the maximum financial penalty for gag orders recently.

What are you whining about exactly? You want to put him in solitary for violating a gag order?

It did make me laugh that the judge gave him a final warning and said the last thing he wanted to do was throw him in jail for being a crybaby on social media. If I was judge that would be the FIRST thing I'd do to him for shits and giggles.

So you really have no idea what happened with that case and you're a guy that doesn't even like Trump, but you can't stop bending over backwards to defend his shittiness.
Huh? Last I heard with the carrol case he was found in contempt and fined like 100 million bucks? Is that not true?

oh, you got me. It was defamation, not contempt. Real silver bullet, that one.
You're arguing to defend Trump for reasons only you know (ROFL) while you claim to know absolutely nothing about any of the indictments against him. What the fuck is the point of even talking to you then?

You can't counter any of the points put to you. You can't point to any specific error being made by the justice system that suggests this double standard you have imagined actually exists. You have less than nothing to support your argument. So, you're a complete waste of time and space ITT. Fuck off then, why don't you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back