Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

@Bob Gray we've posted together for years. Read your own link.
I dont know what to tell you. Again, Im not saying Tara Reades claim is convincing. Im saying IF the standard of being convinced was met by Carroll, it was also met by Reade. Theres plenty of people contradicting Carroll and poking holes in her story.

Let's remember that not once has Stormy accused The Mandarin Molester of rape or sexual abuse. In my mind, she let him fuck her for a slot in The Apprentice which he welched on.

What claim is refuted?

there was only one allegation made and it was laughed out of court already. even her attorneys knew she was full of shit and the case was frivolous and had no merit. thats why every one of her attorneys bailed out on her, and then she fled to russia after the grifting well ran dry.

try harder bob. find a better whataboutism, or just tighten up the straps on them trumpy dumps and learn to cope.

I dont know what to tell you. Again, Im not saying Tara Reades claim is convincing. Im saying IF the standard of being convinced was met by Carroll, it was also met by Reade. Theres plenty of people contradicting Carroll and poking holes in her story.
In your link she has zero credibility whatsoever. Carrol hasn't been taken to task like that, has she?

In your link she has zero credibility whatsoever. Carrol hasn't been taken to task like that, has she?

last i checked e jean carroll didn't fly to the uk or russia to avoid telling her side of the story during a civil trial while under oath

i'm still trying to find these deep state double standards our good friend bob keeps talking about lately. it's almost like apples to oranges where we are trying to compare things that happened with things that didn't.

Why does Carrols claim have any credibility? She doesnt remember when it happened. There were no witnesses putting them together. She had a diary where she never mentions it, etc. What is the compelling piece of evidence that Carroll has? Theres nothing but an accusation.

Why does Carrols claim have any credibility? She doesnt remember when it happened. There were no witnesses putting them together. She had a diary where she never mentions it, etc. What is the compelling piece of evidence that Carroll has? Theres nothing but an accusation.

It's (D)ifferent.

These clowns will lose in the end. No real court could ever let that judgement stand. Carroll literally had zero evidence of the event.

Okay, so again, as I said before, you expect a witness to see the sexual abuse for it to go to a legal standpoint? This is why 1% of rape cases end up in prosecution. And yet you're giving credibility to another chick's rape? I don't know why you have a hard on for Captain Bonespurs, I didn't have you down like that.

Who knows, bro. Why TF didn't Trump show up to the civil trial to refute anything? You're trying to argue something that has already been litigated a few times and judgements already handed down. Are you a lawyer? Trump's lawyers couldn't even get him out of this shit.

Who knows, bro. Why TF didn't Trump show up to the civil trial to refute anything? You're trying to argue something that has already been litigated a few times and judgements already handed down. Are you a lawyer? Trump's lawyers couldn't even get him out of this shit.

he may as well be a trump attorney because he does a lousy job of trying to defend him for free.

If you believe E. Jean Carrol, your opinion should not be taken seriously for the rest of your life.

I know you dont care, thats my point. People only care because its Trump.

I know that's your point, that's why I told you.

He was found liable, not guilty. Yet here we are in a thread full of people saying hes guilty of rape and calling him a rapist, even though theyd never argue that the evidence presented in the trial should be enough to find anyone guilty of rape.

A judge said he was guilty of rape, as was mentioned in that thread a thousand times. He's a rapist. So's Clinton.

Because Trump.

If that was true, it would be enough; see my point about his 4000 law suits. I'd approve them changing the expression to "innocent until proven guilty except for Trump, that mother fucker has fried my last nerve."

I remember some hubbub about Franken, yeah. But it doesnt matter much. Im not saying nothing ever happens to anyone else on one side or another. I dont think Trump is being prosecuted for being Republican. I think hes being prosecuted because hes Trump. Although, being fair, he does put a big, giant target on himself.

It matters. You're doing your part for MAGA by carrying Trump's water in saying he's unfairly persecuted, or that it's his personality, instead of just admitting this is a career criminal facing consequences. He committed crimes. You accept that right?

I'd absolutely love for you to look at Roy Moore and give me your take, as we're talking about Rape.

Also, Project 2025, which you'll be voting for this year.

Back