Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

You spot on with that assessment, any other normal John Doe would've found his ass fined and in jail if he violated a judge's lawful gag order once or twice let alone 10X
Did you really need the adjective “lawful” in there? Makes it sound like a talking point, designed to preemptively reinforce a weakness in the claim being made.

Propaganda so effective you don’t even know you’re doing it…

Did you really need the adjective “lawful” in there? Makes it sound like a talking point, designed to preemptively reinforce a weakness in the claim being made.

Can I tell you to go eat a dick and stop acting like a snowflake, that is my "lawful" request.

I don’t think it’s to reinforce a weakness in the claim as much as it is to preemptively respond to and negate a potential counter-argument—-and that’s hardly propaganda. People do it in debates all the time.

I stand with the 1st, brother…
But not the 6th?

Gag orders are far from uncommon. This gag order, as I understand it, doesn’t prevent Trump from campaigning on his platforms or policies, and it doesn’t even stop him from screaming about how innocent of these charges he is, from the mountaintops. It prevents him from verbally attacking judges, witnesses, jurors, or court personnel.

But that’s Trump for you, creating constitutional crisis after constitutional crisis: “I have a 1st Amendment right to taint jury pools, intimidate witnesses and threaten judges and court personnel!”
I mean JFC.

Prosecutors are expected to call Stormy Daniels to the stand today​

todays forecast in new york is calling for stormy weather. i wonder if today will be the day when the diapered devoted christian family man will be bringing his wife to court with him for moral support?

i'm sure she'll have all kinds of things to say about Tiny. grab your popcorn for this one.

I don’t think it’s to reinforce a weakness in the claim as much as it is to preemptively respond to and negate a potential counter-argument—-and that’s hardly propaganda. People do it in debates all the time.

But not the 6th?

Gag orders are far from uncommon. This gag order, as I understand it, doesn’t prevent Trump from campaigning on his platforms or policies, and it doesn’t even stop him from screaming about how innocent of these charges he is, from the mountaintops. It prevents him from verbally attacking judges, witnesses, jurors, or court personnel.

But that’s Trump for you, creating constitutional crisis after constitutional crisis: “I have a 1st Amendment right to taint jury pools, intimidate witnesses and threaten judges and court personnel!”
I mean JFC.
I stand with the 6th, too. Why aren’t there cameras in court room? (It’s not about protecting jurors) why can’t anything be said about the judges daughter being a democrat operative? Etc…
Not a godamn thing about gag orders. The fuckery all hinges on one word, “impartial”. The judge has made previous statements in speeches about the judicial latitude to steer evidence and use estoppel to influence a trial.

It should be a legal free for all in the public square. Trust the jury to sort it out..

todays forecast in new york is calling for stormy weather. i wonder if today will be the day when the diapered devoted christian family man will be bringing his wife to court with him for moral support?

i'm sure she'll have all kinds of things to say about Tiny. grab your popcorn for this one.
jimmy_kimmel_live_stormy_daniels_0.jpg

It should be a legal free for all in the public square. Trust the jury to sort it out..
you're soft bro...

I think Trump should be able to threaten family members of the jury. He should be allowed to roam about the courtroom and sit in the jury box and pass death threats on paper to the jury if he chooses...just to make things fair. If I were in charge, and given my above suggestion I just may get on the short list for Attorney General if Trump wins in November, I would say it's only fair that Trump be given at least 2b$ per day by the US government for each day of this trial ... for the poor guy's troubles. It's only fair.

Will the judge stop her if she starts talking about Trump's dick? She should bring MTG in so the courtroom has full access to Hunter Biden dick pics too. A day of dicks.

Orange asshole posted this earlier, then deleted it quickly after. I guess someone whispered in his ear that this one might actually see him locked up for a bit.

you're soft bro...

I think Trump should be able to threaten family members of the jury. He should be allowed to roam about the courtroom and sit in the jury box and pass death threats on paper to the jury if he chooses...just to make things fair. If I were in charge, and given my above suggestion I just may get on the short list for Attorney General if Trump wins in November, I would say it's only fair that Trump be given at least 2b$ per day by the US government for each day of this trial ... for the poor guy's troubles. It's only fair.
I assumed this woul be the canned response from any number of you.
Gags were created to negate specific threats in and out of the court room. I have no problem forbidding either side of a trial court forbidding anyone and everyone from doing that. Telling the truth about someone, not so much.

Orange asshole posted this earlier, then deleted it quickly after. I guess someone whispered in his ear that this one might actually see him locked up for a bit.

Where is the threat in that statement?

I assumed this woul be the canned response from any number of you.
Gags were created to negate specific threats in and out of the court room. I have no problem forbidding either side of a trial court forbidding anyone and everyone from doing that. Telling the truth about someone, not so much.
Fuck it, let's just change the charges against Trump too, since we don't like what's going on. Who cares about the law. Let's change the charges to NO CHARGES!

persuasive-come.gif

man there really needs to be some cameras in the courtroom. especially for today.

not like the maga trash are going to care about the guys dirty laundry. i mean in their desperate bid to try to own the libs they have already reduced themselves to championing for a fraudster and rapist who can't run a charity service because he stolen from children from cancer, so they really won't care to hear about the devoted christian family man cheating some more on another one of his wives with a whore from the gangbang videos. that ain't shit to the people who pay lip service to the bible and call themselves the party of christian and family values.

Last edited:

And this is the little b!tch the Republicans put forth as their presidential candidate? He keeps referring to what these so-called legal scholars & experts say, here's an idea Donald why not take some of those campaign donation funds and pay these legal scholars & experts to say it for you in the courts and stop your tantrumps.

200w.gif

Last edited:

i guess this wee little tidbit about tiny is too small and insignificant to be discussed in a courtroom environment.

Back