Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

I never actually thought you guys believe those pictures are real, but you guys really do.

This is kind of what I was getting at when I said you guys keep getting owned by your own memes.

whats wrong, just a little while ago you thought it was just the greatest thing ever and they are owning the libs so hard by running around in diapers.

now all of a sudden, with no proof or anything to suggest your claims, you're sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, stamping your feet, and screaming fake news at the sky. funny how these people will just flip their scripts at the drop of a hat if they think it better serves their own self interests. it just goes to show that there is absolutely no morals or values that these people will ever hold firm to.

whats wrong? did you just now find out that a bunch of grown men putting on diapers is not owning anybody but themselves? are you already having buyers remorse with your Trump Diapers? aww little baby boo hoo had a blowout. perhaps you need to go with something a little stronger and more absorbant next time.

Last edited:
qKKQRbf.jpeg

whats wrong, just a little while ago you thought it was just the greatest thing ever and they are owning the libs so hard by running around in diapers.

now all of a sudden, with no proof or anything to suggest your claims, you're sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, stamping your feet, and screaming fake news at the sky. funny how these people will just flip their scripts at the drop of a hat if they think it better serves their own self interests. it just goes to show that there is absolutely no morals or values that these people will ever hold firm to.

whats wrong? did you just now find out that a bunch of grown men putting on diapers is not owning anybody but themselves? are you already having buyers remorse with your Trump Diapers? perhaps you need to go with something a little stronger and more absorbant next time.
It's like that Kristi Noem (however you spell it) nincompoop now calling the dog story "fake news." Bitch, you're the one who wrote about it in your own book!

I love the fact that every time the left comes up with some lame name for trump, his fans immediately turn it around and start making money from selling merch.

must suck to be completely owned by your foes every time you think you had good zinger.

Tucker Sucker is claiming they aren't real now? Just Before he was celebrating people making money by selling the diapers! There are some inconsistencies with his stories.
lol, the Cucker self ownage never fails.

Nobody is questioning if they are real or not…

But now that we are on the subject, can you provide any links that can prove the pictures aren’t real..?

There should be a few links by now.
I honestly thought we were all joking around about the pics. It never occurred to me that you guys actually thought the photos posted by someone named Patti O'ferfahksayk! @GreenBeanMagic1 were legit.

Last edited:
yeah...i'm flip floping on thinking you guys were smart enough to know those photos were memes.

really then? you're the only one making such claims (cope posts). bold claims require bold evidence.

post the source. let's see the originals. that'll be easy, we can start with that.

yeah...i'm flip floping on thinking you guys were smart enough to know those photos were memes.
Why didn't you expose them as deep fakes from go? Why jump on some defence of Trumper's owning libs by twisting and marching off a narrative? If they are fake seems you got faked out too.

Back