Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

lol... The only people who care about this charade are the lefty circle jerkers splooging on each other like in this thread. No... One... Cares...

Even CNN realizes what's going on...

By the way... Y'all need to wipe yourselves, you got something on your face

fAYyGO.gif

Enjoy your thread... It's hilarious from my end

Be prepared for more and more evidence that there was never a crime in the first place and the Democrats are abusing the Justice System with the goal of political gain? We already know more and more is coming down that line. There's no case here.

You sound a little more unhinged every day.

lol... The only people who care about this charade are the lefty circle jerkers splooging on each other like in this thread. No... One... Cares...

"the voters we talk to dont care about this case....they go to his rallies..."

well no shit the maga trash don't care about any of this. i mean these people are morally bankrupt and have already reduced themselves to championing for fraudsters and rapists just to own the libs. they have shown to everybody that they have no bottom. the fraudy orange election-losing rapist could rape their wives right there on 5'th avenue with them right there watching and these people will still give him their votes and show up at his rallies.

we're dealing with a fine spectrum of short bus retards who got lied to over and over by a con man whose lies and actions sent them to jail, gave them a felony criminal record, and sent many of them to prison while he pardoned the guy who stole their build-the-wall money instead of any of these sad sacks of shit but they'll still give him their votes.

i dont know why any of these people would ever care about any of this stormy daniels shit. they're already pot-committed on an election-losing fraudster and rapist and this is the hill that they have chosen to die on. cultist doesnt care about cult messiah's actions? wow! is this supposed to come as a shocker?

Last edited:

fAYyGO.gif

People at Trump rallies think it's unfair?

Someone who used to be a Trump admin says this whole thing makes him want to fly a MAGA flag?

Do you spend even a second thinking about the shit you post?

And why do you say "even" CNN? I know I've personally told you about the major change within CNN. At this point you're just being disingenuous.

Michael Cohen was already sentenced to prison for his involvement.

Cry me a river. Then go surf on it. I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.

Not for any involvement in this case. You're just making shit up.

Because I live in SoCal dummy. The jellys are not as common here you goof. The jellys I deal with are when I go to Florida and the Gulf and they are no laughing matter.
I think we all agree that it depends on the jelly type....a typical little atlantic ocean jelly is no big deal, a florida jelly might be worse, a box jelly sting can kill you,

Carybdea branchi, pictured here, is a relative of the Australian box jellyfish (Chironex fleckeri), which is considered the most venomous marine animal.
box-jellyfish.jpg

Now I thought it was sea snakes that were the most venomous and those little blue ring octopi will drop you too.
9FBZvBc7Z5vbhgNhrnQhMC-1200-80.jpg

So I think we can all agree that nobody wants @Whippy McGee stung by anything fiercer that a little atlantic jelly and only the meanest of us would want it to be on the nutsack,,,,,,personally I hope he takes onE on the outer thigh or left shoulder.

j/k I respect you @Whippy McGee you're wrong about everything but you try hard and we admire the effort in your failing cause

BTW serious question- where do you stand on MTG vs Mike Johnson? I think Mike can beat her if he sticks and moves and his take down defense holds up but if that little neanderthal gets on top of you, NIGHTMARE!

Be prepared for more and more evidence that there was never a crime in the first place and the Democrats are abusing the Justice System with the goal of political gain?

which parking lot across the street from the dildo shop and crematorium will we be expecting such evidence to be presented at?

i sure hope their all star team of, well hopefully something better than parking garage lawyers, oann bimbo's, divorce attorneys, swingset installers, personal injury lawyers, kraken conspiratards, crackhead pillow salesmen, and washed up drunken former mayors won't happen to mix up the Budget Inn & Suites with Budget Car & Truck Rental when they go to make this legal argument.

I stop paying attention for one day to come back to find Hulk Hogan and Paul Bearer now involved.

Imagine if Biden was in court for paying off Nina Hartley, lol
58cfbc042c00002400fef418.jpg

Last edited:
lol now farty von schitzinpantz is playing for the cameras and falsely claiming that he's not allowed to testify.

Trump Falsely Says He Isn’t Allowed To Testify In Hush Money Trial​

GMnP53PbQAAxbIw

"I’m not allowed to testify, because this judge, who’s totally conflicted, has me under an unconstitutional gag order."

well there we have it, rip van stinkle has tucked his dick and clucked. he ain't gonna testify. never would have seen that coming.

Last edited:

fAYyGO.gif

whats breaking the law really?

lindsay lohan and charlie sheen also managed to find their way into the court records today. still won't top von schitzenpantz, mango mussolini, and hulk hogan getting entered into the public record.

Last edited:

fAYyGO.gif

Notably, nowhere in this post is there mention of what he's being charged with NOT being criminal nor do you mention that you think he's not guilty of said criminal behavior. All you are really saying is that YOU don't care about criminal behavior.

Back