Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

i like this, since merchan can also dictate that if rip van stinkle wants to appeal it, he can do that after the trial.

and after the jury convicts him, merchan should then levy a much higher fine and prison sentence than the law allows and claim judges should have total immunity from consequences on unlawful sentences because otherwise judges would forever be afraid to pass large sentences.
Exactly,
The Judge just needs to have enough patience and hold off until the end of the trial (unless action absolutely has to take place).

Just hold off, impose little financial fines and keep keeping notes on his actions. Then hand down his sentence for contempt of court.

I’m not learned in NY law but I don’t think there is anything that says his Contempt sentence has to take place during the actual trial. Judge can sentence him to serve when the trial concludes.

My heart says “toss the orange old fart in the tank, like the rest of us would have been!” But knowing this is what he and his smooth brain followers want.

My head says, may the judge have patience and not go down that road…yet. Only 4-5 weeks left in the trial, it will be all over by June. Just let the old fart keep adding to his file, make the decision at the end of trial.
Well, people who dislike Trump want him in prison. If his supporters also want him in prison, it looks like we're all finally on the same page about something! LOCK HIM UP!

Once The Dotard gets his first moldy single-slice prison ham sandwich, we'll see how he's holding up. He'll be begging for his McDonald's hamberders.

Mike does not look well. Thought someone had photoshopped his face but he looks like that in all the pics
Looks like a wax figurine of Mike Lindell.

Mike does not look well. Thought someone had photoshopped his face but he looks like that in all the pics

just say no to crack.

i like how he wears a cross around while he carries water for a rapist who's broken pretty much every commandment of the ten commandments while hawking off bibles to his ever-so-devoted christian supporters.

Awesome indeed, LMAO @ sermon on the mound <lol>

a cracker jack pinch hitting for a rapist.

some would say it's quite the team. only the best. hopefully they'll do better than the 1-65 pounding they took the last time around.

star witness incoming.
cohen1-ht-ml-240429_1714411395046_hpMain_16x9.jpg

star witness incoming.
cohen1-ht-ml-240429_1714411395046_hpMain_16x9.jpg

after the honorable judge merchan struck down the request from zesto molesto's all star team of lawyers to prevent michael cohen and stormy daniels from testifying (so much winning!) do you think the devoted christian family man will be bringing melania to court with him for moral support when rino mike and the whore from the gangbang videos show up to testify??

i mean even jeffrey dahmer and ted bundy brought family members to court with him.

Last edited:
Hilarious that he was able to get
Donald “Von ShitzPantz” into the record…

Donald Von ShitzInPantz get it right!

not quite as epic as the time when Pussy Ass Bitch got entered into the congressional record after a tweet that the trump administration tried to get twitter to take down (in the name of free speech of course) during the pussy ass bitch's term in office after the pussy ass bitch got his precious little fee-fee's hurt.

that was the best thing to ever come out of that twitter files nothingburger. they wasted everybodies time just to baselessly accuse the other side of doing the exact things that the trump administration was doing while in office, and they ended up shooting themselves in the foot and ultimately getting donald trump put down in the congressional record as a "pussy ass bitch". you can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Trump attorney asks Davidson more about 2012 extortion case involving Hulk Hogan​

Trump attorney Emil Bove has been asking a series of questions relating to the time Davidson, the witness, was investigated as part of a 2012 extortion probe tied to Hulk Hogan.

After several exchanges surrounding the investigation, Davidson confirmed in his testimony that he was not charged in connection with the case.
Bove asked again if the experience "gave him familiarity" with extortion law.

"Perhaps, I don't know," Davidson responds, shaking his head.

oh shit. now they're bringing the hulkster into this trial.

hulk-hogan-wwe.gif

davidson should have responded to the question with "Now let me tell you something brother..."

Stormy Daniels lawyer just testified that the money had nothing to do with the election.

There is less than a case here. What there is here is a case for Trump to sue the state of New York. I wonder if he will bother with their screwed up Justice System in the state.

Stormy Daniels lawyer just testified that the money had nothing to do with the election.

yeah okay. link the source. i'm sure it will lay it out just how you said.

i mean the jury did get to see the copy of the settlement agreement between donald trump and stormy daniels today, but i'm sure that's not what you're discussing.

was it stormy daniels lying to the wall street journal because she already had the hush money deal in place?

come on skippy don't leave us hanging. post that tweet from the epoch times, the babylon bee, or superduperultramagajohnny42069 on twitter or whatever.

Last edited:
Back