Don Frye - whats up?

don1.jpg

He shaved his glorious stache and it was all downhill frim there. He re grew the stache but the stache never forgave him.
It just left for a little while cause the Bush wanted a mustache ride.

“The first surgery was to replace them, and then I was out for three days. Then, I had a brain hemorrhage [so they] put in me into a coma. Then I was in ICU in a coma in ICU for three weeks, while they fucked with that, and I got pneumonia, and I got a spinal infection. Would have killed a normal man, but just a bad weekend for ‘The Donger.’”

'Stache mojo still fully in tact.

That is a lie Sir, removing The Stache would end the world, and we are still here.
Watched him beat the guy in your avatar years ago on a vhs tape. Also saw him fight live on a scrambled cable channel lol.

You’d think the guys who built the sport would get a cut. Mark Coleman had to get a go fund me so he could get hip surgery. Sad.

I bought an MMA elite sweatshirt because they donated to Mark Coleman's hip fund.

I bought an MMA elite sweatshirt because they donated to Mark Coleman's hip fund.

Coleman always ,gave of the vibe to be absolutely clueless how to save money. He was constantly whining about money issues even at the top of his career. Hell even when winning Pride GP he mentioned it. Imo his problem was and is at first how to not spend everything he has.

Man if you're homeless Don you can come stay at my house. That would be fucking awesome
that's very kind of you... but he's only homeless "as far as his ex-wife knows..." lol... :D

detailz.

<seedat>

Back