Dominick Reyes is going to impress tonight. He is what LHW is missing.

Fast track him. He ain't getting younger.

He’s 28. Entering his prime. He’ll be good for the next 2-3 years and if he doesn’t take too much damage, even longer. I can see him fighting soon too seeing as how he took no damage at all.

People want to see Jared in coma?? The dude got rocked, then immediately got hit again and his brain shut completely off for a split second. No need to have it shut off three more times.

People want to see Jared in coma?? The dude got rocked, then immediately got hit again and his brain shut completely off for a split second. No need to have it shut off three more times.

Not to mention the ground also punches him in the face.

not that bad, but wasn't that impressed. so no told you so

not that bad, but wasn't that impressed. so no told you so

Ok yeah. He looked a bit slower and clumsier than before. I didn’t like that.

At the same time, I’m criticizing him despite the fact that he showed good head movement, timing, accuracy, power and technique. Also finished his opponent with beautiful uppercuts within the first half of the first round.

Cannonier is a top 15 lhw regardless of rankings. Does anyone really think Villante or Cummins are better than him?

So no Reyes didn't steamroll him but that was a giant step up in competition. Clearly the best lhw prospect in the Ufc and likely a future top 5 lhw.

Also the call out of Jordan Johnson made a lot of sense.

Back