Dominick Cruz Will Commentate UFC 229 - Conor vs Khabib

i only like Dom with DC and Anik, gets weird with dom and joe

Dom gives us more info than other commentators, but less hype and energy. I'm okay with that.

I like Dom as long as Joe is quiet or preberably not in the room. Cormier is fine but he can get annoying quick with his non funny thug rose type shit. Dom is way better but his clashing with joe is embarrassing so both have their ups and downs.

The only one that doesn’t offer anything for our ears is Joe Rogan.

Dom is good when he is talking about technical stuff but whenever something amazing happens it feels like he doesn't get emotional enough. He just talks louder. I don't know, its weird.

Cruz is great. If you have an IQ hovering right around 70 and zero gym experience, you might find him a little "uhhh he is so complicated and boring, bro." For the rest of us, however, he fucking rocks.

I agree that he is not the most emotional type, though. I just don't need that. Maybe I'm more of the cold hearted serial killer type or something. Or simply plenty emotional myself anyway.

Dom commentating the end of the fight: “he’s hurt ladies and gentleman. Yeah the ref calls it and it’s over guys”

Nooo DC or jimmy ?!?!? I like dom but he’s grown kinda stale and him and joe just butt heads too much. Who cares if Cormier might be biased he’s still gonna call the fight more exciting than anybody else !

Ah shit, someone tell Khabib to never get underhooks

oh ffs.

well that settles it, im going to bed, downloading it the next day and just watching the main and co-,main with the volume off

Well thats too bad. Cruz and Rogan just don't have chemistry and its awkward to listen to the two of them snipe at each other.

DC and Joe make it fun. They have a good time together.

Love it. Dom is the only one who will call Rogan out on his bullshit

Well thats too bad. Cruz and Rogan just don't have chemistry and its awkward to listen to the two of them snipe at each other.

my exact thoughts. i like cruz but he is kind of prickish for some reason when in the booth with rogan. i hope the primary ppv booth is rogan/dc after dc's retirement. give cruz the fight nights.

It's an ego battle of the manlets with Cruz and Rogan. Aint no two 6 foot men on the planet that will cat fight and snipe like that.

I hope they bring Marc Goddard as a referee.
CjVAnRkXAAEGJXo.jpg

DC and Joe are great, Jon Anik fucking sucks.

Cruz is a great analyst, not so much play by play or whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back