Dominick Cruz offers heartfelt message to John Lineker

Cruz knew what was coming

giphy.gif

Whats the big deal? Cruz hespects him and is sorry about having to pull out.

Honestly, who doesnt like Lineker?

First, what is Cruz's injury? Has he identified it anywhere? Because he doesn't do so here.

Second, the wording is odd. No talk of rescheduling with Lineker or looking forward to facing him in the future when he's healed up. Is it possible this injury is serious enough to be career ending for Cruz?
He hasn't said squat. Most reports have come out of Brazilian MMA circles and they say its his shoulder.
His Alliance compatriots were doing cardio and chilling in the sauna earlier this week and Dom was with them. He looked fine, unless he's masking his pain/injury.

Why doesn't he just retire already! I believe he has only fought like 4 times in 7 years and didn't fight at all in 5 of 7 ('12, '13, '15, '17, and now '18)

"Hey Dominic, stop cutting and pasting. Also, stop over explaining. And quit being so gay." Kenny Florian

Is Dom gay for Lineker?

Some funny comments in here.

Dom takes fighting seriously, and is old school in his approach to respecting others.

I personally felt it was a very nice message. Good for him.

He hasn't said squat. Most reports have come out of Brazilian MMA circles and they say its his shoulder.
His Alliance compatriots were doing cardio and chilling in the sauna earlier this week and Dom was with them. He looked fine, unless he's masking his pain/injury.

Thanks for the info. I'll be following this.

Cruz just wanted to feel tall in the cage. That's why he was so excited for the fight.

Not sure if it still stands but pretty sure Cruz has never fought anyone taller.

Two of my favorite bantamweights showing respect to each other.
With the BW GOAT Dom being out i hope Lineker KOs his way to the belt

Back