Dominic Cruz triggered by Garbrandt...Cormier tries to step in to ease the tension!

Cruz got in Cody's head with the "Daddy" stuff. LOL

Cruz late TKO against Gartats

What's up with that?

I don't follow any of the media stuff but was wondering why Cody said that when he called out Dom in his post fight speech.

Only on Sherdog is calm, cool and collected equated with triggered.

If this fight happens this year, Warbrandt wins via KO in the first round.

It's 2016 after all.

It's from this video if anyone was wondering.

Dominick Cruz is a terrible person and I hope Cody smashes him if they fight.

Cruz is the gift that never stops giving.

He just tried to downplay the significance of a featherweight champion taking a UFC fight against a top 10 fighter at 170 by saying he had already done the same thing - since his first two career fights in some bumblefuck org against nobodies were at 155.

I get sick of people saying so and so looks shook, he shit his pants. Where in that video did anyone look scared??

Cruz is the gift that never stops giving.

He just tried to downplay the significance of a featherweight champion taking a UFC fight against a top 10 fighter at 170 by saying he had already done the same thing - since his first two career fights in some bumblefuck org against nobodies were at 155.

On Le Batard right?
Dude is ridiculous. He might be one of the most talented fighters in the game, P4P top 5 easy arguably top 3, best BW of all time, super smart guy

But just a terrible human being.
Even though he's probably going to style on Cody, Cody is right about him. He's awful.

Seriously OP you have some magical skills! What you can read off from Cruz's face in that half second that you can see it, is just... I don't know, I'm speechless. You should go to Vegas and start a magic show, you can go places, I'm sure of it!

What's up with that?

I don't follow any of the media stuff but was wondering why Cody said that when he called out Dom in his post fight speech.

Cody is team alpha male and has been calling Dom out since he beat Faber.
Cruz loves to target team alpha male and calls them team alpha fail yada yada
Cody talked some shit back
Cruz said he was a kid with daddy issues,
"He’s really -- and no disrespect because C.M. Punk is a very established businessman -- but Cody Garbrandt is the C.M. Punk of the [Bantamweight] division," Cruz said. "He’s got a whole lot of talk, a whole lot of hype, because of the Urijah Faber hype behind him. And he's going to need them because he can’t get the push on his own. He’s got to latch onto the coattails of his daddy, Urijah Faber, and I beat him up, so now I guess that make me his daddy."

He's an adopted kid and apparently took that (and one other comment Cruz made about daddy issues) to heart.

I'm not seeing it, just a team alpha dwarf cheerleading thread.

But just a terrible human being.
Even though he's probably going to style on Cody, Cody is right about him. He's awful.

Agreed. His saltiness against Faber in the post-fight after dominating him in the rubber match should tell anyone all they need to know about who Cruz is as a person.

And for the people who think Cruz is scared of Cody.

By the time Cody had his first pro fight, Cruz was already 19-1 with wins over DJ, Benavidez, Faber, McCall, Bowles, ...
Cruz has been a champion for over 6 years, when Cody was still fighting as an amateur.
So no, he's not going to be scared by a guy who likes to talk thrash. Like he hasn't encountered it all before.

Buuuuut, I really want to see this fight! I think Cruz takes an easy UD. On the other hand, Cody only needs to land a good one. It's gonna be fun.

Why does Garbandt always talk shit and then run away? What the fuck is his problem?

zE0KV1U.gif

Cruz will be worried when the UFC schedule him to fight TJ Dillashaw, every one else is easy money

I don't want to go out on too long of a limb here, but Dominic Cruz may be the most mentally strong fighter in the UFC today.

Back