Dojo is Dom's secret weapon.

Metal_Daze

Geonor St Gregor
@Silver
Reaction score
Notice one thing: in most of Dominick Cruz training videos, there's a secret training partner lurking. I think you know who I'm talking about: Dojo.
image-8_zpscf5e47e0.jpg

I don't know if it's still the same dog since day one but Dom is invincible with Dojo at his side. He trains and Dojo watches. Dojo makes sure Dom stays focused and doesn't stop training until perfection. Dojo is so vital, even "didn't read" memes feature him:
PrxiLfw.gif

We rarely see Dominick Cruz' significant other. I don't want to insinuate anything but tell me you know of a more happy looking couple:
maxresdefault.jpg

To end this Dojo worship thread, I'd just like to give you an idea what Dom looks like when Dojo is not there:
aot07s.jpg

He's lost, alone. He needs Dojo to focus. Dojo will be there live at UFC 207. I think you all know what to do. As for myself, I put the house on Dojo!

people say you only need 2 or 3 real friends. But really all you need is just a loyal dog

anyone remember that user 'bukkake dojo'? too bad he got banned.

That's why they call it man's best friend

How long do you spend hitting refresh to reply first to threads with a gif for Likes?
Not has much as re-arranging his multiple folders containing thousands of stained underwear pictures. I be he has a cloud backup that weight a couple of To...

I'd rather spend an evening with Dom's dog than Cody's DNB.

Look at bottom corner. Dojo always lurking, always watching:
MemorablePiercingHawk.gif

He sees you when you are sparing
He watches all your highlights
He knows if you've been training
So be careful or he bites!

Look at bottom corner. Dojo always lurking, always watching:
MemorablePiercingHawk.gif

He sees you when you are sparing
He watches all your highlights
He knows if you've been training
So be careful or he bites!
this is what I like about Dom and Joe B. Theyre not afraid to get sissy dogs even though most manlets would try to overcompensate with a bigass pit bull.

81752.jpg

#DojoBless

He's just always making sure he gets the rounds in. Cruz is running on the treadmill...dojo is on the next one making sure he isn't slacking.

Cody will have no chance now that Cruz can take Dojo travelling with him.

Dojo > DNB AKA lunchbox

The dog has a bigger reach than Cody.

#DojoBless

He's just always making sure he gets the rounds in. Cruz is running on the treadmill...dojo is on the next one making sure he isn't slacking.

Cody will have no chance now that Cruz can take Dojo travelling with him.

Dojo > DNB AKA lunchbox
reminds me of Pac's Jack Russel. That lil pup was always with him on his runs.
mannyFT.jpg

Back