Does UFC disinfect the blood on the mat between fights?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do they spray any disinfectant or anything on the mat between fights or do they just let other peoples blood sit there while the next group of fighters go out and fight in it?

they are blood tested before the fight so they dont have diseases. the blood isnt a big deal.

Blood tested, and they clean the mat between fights.

I'm more concerned about the half ass job they did cleaning the Kish off the mat. It was clearly still visible in the next fight.

Last edited:
Motivated BJ Penn used to come out and lick up the blood in between fights , latest Penn probably uses a mop .

they soak up the blood and save it for bj to eat it

I'm more concerned about the half ass job they did cleaning the Kish of the mat. It was clearly still visible in the next fight.
Some nastyass poo to stain the canvas like that. Shit was radioactive.....

2bKFIn.gif

5B1A8045-8449-4602-BF17-D485F37F3043-38654-000069A5B6BD55F9_zps1a02f6c0.jpg

crafty+monkey.PNG

Do they spray any disinfectant or anything on the mat between fights or do they just let other peoples blood sit there while the next group of fighters go out and fight in it?

They fight on it like real warriors should.

I've never even thought about this question! It's good to get a legit answer but I always just assumed all the fighters were so crazy they didn't give a fuck about other dudes blood lol

Joe Rogan said on his podcast that people would spray paint over the blood, but only on Fox cards.

I've seen them trying to scrub up what they could with buckets and brushes between fights, but I don't think there's any effort at sanitizing the cage.

how about fighters shitting all over the mat.

That is staph waiting to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back